I realized something today

Jun 26, 2009
New Jersey
.... I realized that i never beat Final Fantasy IX. I only got to the second disc when you are steiner and that girl and you are stuck in the cage and you gotta fight that chick. I never leveled up those two characters enough to beat her and there was no way to go back and level up. I have never gone back to the game since and it kills me inside. I havent been able to stop thinking about it :(

Hold me sneapsters, i just might cry......

.... I realized that i never beat Final Fantasy IX. I only got to the second disc when you are steiner and that girl and you are stuck in the cage and you gotta fight that chick. I never leveled up those two characters enough to beat her and there was no way to go back and level up. I have never gone back to the game since and it kills me inside. I havent been able to stop thinking about it :(

Hold me sneapsters, i just might cry......

Damn, that's way early in the game :lol:

I've never played any of the Final Fantasies. Would I need to play them from the very first one to know what the fuck is going on, if I was to try one of them?

I've never played any of the Final Fantasies. Would I need to play them from the very first one to know what the fuck is going on, if I was to try one of them?

every one from 5 to 13 are their own story, with the exception of X and X-2. I'm not sure about 1 through 4 though. You should be good with starting on any of them, with the exception of FFXI(that's an MMORPG, and doesn't even count as a true FF game imo).

I never finished IX either, but then again, it was one of my least favorite FF games...

I never finished 7. It was honestly too hard. I finished 8 and Tactics. I've played all the PS1 one's though. Tactics > All of them. Amazing game.