I just remembered........

May 9, 2003
I woke up early this morning and went to my one class since I only have an 8 o' clock class on Fridays. On my way home I was listening to Secret Sphere and I started to think how angry I was that them, Symphony X, Pagan's Mind, Evergrey, Nightwish, and many more bands were playing at ProgPower in Atlanta only 5 hours away from me. Then I was reminded that today was the 5th, the first night was tonight and I am very angry to know that Symphony X and other great bands are only 5 measly hours away from me and I don't hold a ticket to see them! Ahhhhhh! The anxiety is killing me!

Well...I was planning on going but by the time me and my friend got everything straightened out on how we were getting there and how much it would cost for the trip and all they had sold out. Oh well....

thats why u buy tickets first, worry bout how the hell ur gonna get there later..

but think of me and shreddi..all the way in aus, with no hopes of EVER seeing them unless we get rich or they ever come here (fat chance)

SilentRealm said:
thats why u buy tickets first, worry bout how the hell ur gonna get there later..

but think of me and shreddi..all the way in aus, with no hopes of EVER seeing them unless we get rich or they ever come here (fat chance)

hey, Edguy came down there, anything is possible :p

but edguy suck! and didnt know what metal was then (didnt they come in 2000)

but Opethare coming in December for their damnation tour, i just hope that its not 18+.

Mr. Shred-ididle said:
but edguy suck! and didnt know what metal was then (didnt they come in 2000)

but Opethare coming in December for their damnation tour, i just hope that its not 18+.
go to adelaide... it'd be a freezing day in hell for there to be an 18+ show in the city of churches, lol

edguy does nothing for me, and i wont be able to see opeth unless i find both babysitting and someone to come with me :( so that doesnt look like a go ahead. if syx came here though i would make sure i found babysitting.. and go alone if need be, but not really for anyone else.

oh no, there has NOT been Edguy bashing on here!!! C'mon Edguy fuckin ROCKS. One of the best powermetal bands around and one of my fav bands. I'd kill to see them live (if I do wind up going to a progpower, chances are it will be because of either them, Angra or PoS returning).