i just scored...

I'm a half decent fan of punk, I believe you commented on my misfits shirt in some other thread.
Megadeth well what can I say? Dave is an awesome song writer.

I had a flat glazed donut and some typical dutch candy, cookiestuff witgh spices covered in chocolate....and a 0,5 l of Mango & Something Smoothie....I think I'll skip dinner :p

I eat Thai food tonight for dinner, cos I work right next to a Thai restaraunt here. :)

And yeah, the Friedman/Mustaine/Menza/Ellefson lineup was my favorite. Though they did a hell of a good job on their new album, IMO. Poland on guitars(well, on the album, not live) was a nice treat to see again. And yeah, I did do the Misfits comment, they are prolly one of my favorite punk bands. Well, the old misfits anyway.

where eagles dare, is the fucking best song ever.
i was kinda disappointed when dave decided to not bring back ellefson, hes crazy good.

Where Eagles Dare kicks ass, and my favorie I have to say is Die, Die my Darling. :D And yeah, Ellefson was one half of megadeth for like...ever. But i am sure they had their reasons. But yeah, I do miss Dave Jr. tho.

I'd get on MSN but i don't have MSN here. Just AIM. ElFenrir13 if anyone has it.

Ahh, yes, yes...you had to have heard the original first I think. Though Metallica's cover of Last Caress was good. But this was Metallica 1987. We Bite is also a killer Misfits tune. I actually spin some Misfits into my metal set when I DJ usually. It goes over well.

yeah running away yeah. well ive got things to do apparently around here. like save money (running away would cost money) and go to europe then work my ass off for the summer then go to college and hopefully learn something, then fuck off for the rest of my time.

Heavenscent said:
I don't like Iron Maiden....but I think The Cramps kick ass!!!
the cramps played here two weeks ago, i was across the street at 7-11 and i look across and theres this girl there with a black vinyl super mini skirt on, with thigh high latex or vinyl boots on. . .

i almost bought a ticket, but i don tlike punk-a-billy, i like real rockabilly, like swing and 50's oldies