I just signed a new band

What is this band? They're like Industrial, Death, Thrash, Hardcore, with high-pitched vocals and odd soloing(Sepultura meets Maiden/Priest). It's crazy cool.

Strange, but odd and disjointed with semi-uninspired riffing. The industrial elements far outcounted the progressive elements, but the vocalist rules a lot and everything is, as I said, strange and pretty unique.

Excellent news! Anyone that doesn't have Biomechanical's first album is missing out on one of the more unique and powerful debuts in recent years. Amazing disc. At times reminds me of Watchtower meets Toxik with more melody thrown intot he mix. GREAT disc.

Funeral Portrait said:
Did you hear the whole cd Jean?

That one full song and the samples (I downloaded a few more full tracks as well). I hear not one molecule of Watchtower or Toxik influence, two of my favourite bands by the way. I actually find that statement to be pretty demeaning to these two genius tech-Thrash staples.

That said, if this band could get their act together and rid themselves of the horrible half-thrash influence while retaining that really cool atmosphere they have going, they could put out a masterpiece. They're already halfway there. ;)

Well he was referring to their previous CD. The one you obviously haven't heard.

I quite enjoying reading your posts though. You never fail to make me laugh. The whole "my opinion is fact" thing is a real riot :)

Yes I will listen to new trackswhen they are 100% complete. I am totally referring to the first album (Eight Moons). I am a huge Toxik / Watchtower fan so I would liketo think I know a little of what I am referencing hehe.

I'm guessing it's the mixture of thrash with more groove-oriented riffs and slower tempos...right?