I know i asked this a few weeks ago... but

RETIREDTrapped

New Metal Member
Sep 12, 2001
...Does anyone know an online store where i can get any -death- shirts?? (It doesn't matter what country, i'll get them imported...)

Help??

Ill check around dude. I ll also ask the dude at the cd store, we'll see what we can come up with. Aussi needs to get in gear and get some music parafanalia.

HOLY SHIT! POOP!

Trapped... after the Slayer show some company was handing out flyers of their store (both in Cleveland and on-line). I have it lying around somewhere in my room.

brb...

Back!

Here are the URLs...

satanlovesyou.com - yeah, it sounds cliched as shit, but they do have a rather HUGE database of merchandise
suburban-misfit.com - this is the one in Cleveland, all kinds of merch

Hope you find what you want.

hey vylance, do you know any good cd stores in cleveland with real good metal selections? because I end up ordering 90% of the cds i get, i'd rather just go to a store though if i could. and i dont even mean a store with really rare stuff, just stuff like Death, Anathema, etc ya know?

PoisnGod...

I know of a REALLY great store. They have just about everything you can think of... and if they don't, they will order it for you at no extra charge. Although, I'm not TOO positive on the location. It's either in Cleveland or Lorain (which aren't that far apart). It's called Extreme Musick. I know the guy who runs it. As soon as I get a hold of him, I can give you the address and all that shit.

I would buy there all the time, but that would mean an hour drive for me.:lol:

Also try www.qhut.com :: It's a site for Quonset Hut, a NE Ohio company. Check their locations at the site, they may have one in/near Cleveland. That's where I shop (the one in Akron).

Originally posted by Vylance X
PoisnGod...

I know of a REALLY great store. They have just about everything you can think of... and if they don't, they will order it for you at no extra charge. Although, I'm not TOO positive on the location. It's either in Cleveland or Lorain (which aren't that far apart). It's called Extreme Musick. I know the guy who runs it. As soon as I get a hold of him, I can give you the address and all that shit.

I would buy there all the time, but that would mean an hour drive for me.:lol:

Also try www.qhut.com :: It's a site for Quonset Hut, a NE Ohio company. Check their locations at the site, they may have one in/near Cleveland. That's where I shop (the one in Akron).

Thanks, actually I think I might know where the Extreme Musick is, I tried there once but it was closed, not really sure why, it was like 3 in the afternoon, but i haven't tried back again. I noticed the name and figured it was worth a shot. I'll check it again....
I'll check the website

thanks

Hey Trapped! Try www.headbangersdelight.com. "a guy" recommended this site to me along with jrsdirect.com. Hope this helps out. I would like to see a tribute shirt to Chuck Shuldiner.

P.S. Do you know "The Crocodile Hunter" Steve Irwin or have you been to Australia Zoo. I watch his show all the time. I would like to visit Australia and get drunk and watch Steve wrestle croc's that are "a bit grumpy" or see him handle snakes that are "little rippers."

That crocodile hunter is a fucking nutcase. ha ha. He's a HUUUUGE pothead too, so i'm told.

Actually, i've never seen a crocodile in my life. :lol:

look up normadamsuk on ebay as a seller or

Asian Art Crafts And T Shirts