I request your opinion...

All I can say is you guys RULE!! :kickass: :headbang:

I did a few changes last night. Looks a little better. This revamp is going to take quite a while. I definately want to completely redo the entire thing. I have over 6 thousands items in the store and I'm adding footwear and jewelry.

I did add Division and Distorted Mind to my band list and wrote a little thing in Latest News.

I'm just quite frustrated with the whole thing. When I put it up I thought it was fine. But now lately I'm just really not happy with it.

Hiya jen,

Sorry been a busy week, didn't get to post.

I do like the stie mind you... but

1) Buttons on the left, I would say bigger than needed (my browser, you have to scroll to the right to see whole page) And then I can't see whole page??

2) I like the logo, however, on webpage it does not come off very well. I would suggest having one of our board artists, (or a paid one) to do your logo. Trust me, Logo's sell.....again, Logo's sell..... If I see a site with a crappy look or logo, I leave, period.

3) I agree with some of earlier comments on style. Instead of black background (which everyone does) try some grey's and white's. You can get some eerie shit with blending the three. Woot!!

4) After those three, Killer site Girl!! Kick some ass!! When I need new CD's, I know where to go. \m/

Souls of Black said:
Hiya jen,

Sorry been a busy week, didn't get to post.

I do like the stie mind you... but

1) Buttons on the left, I would say bigger than needed (my browser, you have to scroll to the right to see whole page) And then I can't see whole page??

2) I like the logo, however, on webpage it does not come off very well. I would suggest having one of our board artists, (or a paid one) to do your logo. Trust me, Logo's sell.....again, Logo's sell..... If I see a site with a crappy look or logo, I leave, period.

3) I agree with some of earlier comments on style. Instead of black background (which everyone does) try some grey's and white's. You can get some eerie shit with blending the three. Woot!!

4) After those three, Killer site Girl!! Kick some ass!! When I need new CD's, I know where to go. \m/
thank you:) I really appreciate all of your help. My site really needs help! hehe Actually Dan is redoing the logo and so far I love it. He really cleaned it up and made it look a hundred times better.

Definately come to me for your cds, t-shirts you name it. I'll get you all the best price.

And I can't say this enough about you all, YOU ROCK!!