I know this is short notice, but for those of you in the middle Tennessee area.....

Destination Forever

Pattycake! :)
Aug 14, 2006
Nashville, TN
www.myspace.com
Prog/Power/Thrash metal is actually alive in Tennessee! :headbang: My band (Oblivion Myth for those of you who haven't seen the Pathfinder Promotions thread - We have music up at www.myspace.com/oblivionmyth) is playing in downtown Nashville at Code Blue on March 22nd (this Thursday night!) at 9 PM, and I'd love it if some of you in the area could come. It should be a fun time! We're playing at Code Blue as part of Dan Schaffer's "Rock and Load" that showcases local talent, and we were lcuky to get this gig. Sorry for plugging my band on here (Blame Rider of Theli - he suggested it haha!), but I know some here are local to Tennessee and might be interested. Thanks!

Oblivion_Myth_Code_Blue_Side_2_copy.jpg

Very cool indeed! I'd like to check you guys out sometime if you play closer my way. Have you ever played Knoxville or Johnson City? If you have a promo, I'd love to get my hands on one. Send me a PM.

~Brian~

Damn. I'm sitting in the Panera across from the Vanderbilt Medical Center right now, and spent the last two nights in Murfreesboro. Unfortunately, I'm about to leave for Atlanta... in fifteen minutes. I thought of you though when I passed by Cat's Music store ;-). Have a kickass show!

I am in East TN.....I would liek to go but it is about the same drive to Atlanta. Let me know if you ever play closer to East TN.

is Intruder still in Nashville?

I'm not really sure! I'd have to ask someone who's more on top of the local scene to find out for sure. I haven't really heard to much about them if they are still here.

Very cool indeed! I'd like to check you guys out sometime if you play closer my way. Have you ever played Knoxville or Johnson City? If you have a promo, I'd love to get my hands on one. Send me a PM.

~Brian~

We have a 3 song CD we've been sending out in press kits, but we have a full length for sale for $8! If you want either one, just contact me through here or Myspace if you're on there. I'll be glad to get you one! We're going to try getting around to eastern Tennessee over the summer. There is a show in Chatanooga we're working on, plus we'll be looking into the Knoxville area soon too.

Damn. I'm sitting in the Panera across from the Vanderbilt Medical Center right now, and spent the last two nights in Murfreesboro. Unfortunately, I'm about to leave for Atlanta... in fifteen minutes. I thought of you though when I passed by Cat's Music store ;-). Have a kickass show!

Haha thats funny, our flyers are all over that area around Vanderbilt, Code Blue, and the Exit Inn! I should've put more around MTSU, but I'm always so busy when I'm on campus, and I never really hang around in Murfreesboro much since I live in Smyrna. Thats funny, me and one of my guitarists were in Cat's the other day, and we're getting ready to starting selling our CD in there lol so maybe you buy something else of mine again in the future. ;) We will, it's going to be amazing!

I am in East TN.....I would liek to go but it is about the same drive to Atlanta. Let me know if you ever play closer to East TN.

Sure I'll keep you updated! We're still working on playing other areas around Tennessee, but right now we're finally starting to get a buzz around Middle Tennessee which will hopefully help get us across the state.