I like animals, I hate people...

Dangerclose

New Metal Member
Jun 29, 2010
Animals taste good- people don't

Seriously though, people are the most vicious predator out there. Credit ratings, interest rates, money really is the root of all evil. we both know this house is out of your league, but I'll sell it to you anyway "family man" and when the adjustable rate mortgage is kicking your ass into forclosure, Ill be laughing all the way to the bank.
When's the last time an animal fucked you?
Dog ate your couch?
Cat scratched your bannister?

Only people make you homeless

"Aw, why don't you go to a Grateful Dead concert?" (South Park)

Just kidding, but I am kind of hippie-sick anytime I hear about things like "money are root of all evil", "the people are bad, I wanna go to live in the forest" "the society is bad and this is why I have become a drug user".

What are you REALLY complaining about? Have you lost a roof under your head? The thing can't be that bad provided you still have an internet connection. Think of all the starving children in Africa!

since when does PETA redirect their members to Billy's board?

Hmmm looks like they did six days ago.

Hi Sue, hope all is well, and happy belated July 4th :wave:

hi, back! :wave:
my 4th went really well. same to you.

btw, does anybody else feel like having a big steak dinner after reading the initial post to this thread?

:Spam:

btw, does anybody else feel like having a big steak dinner after reading the initial post to this thread?

How about steak, ribs and some pulled pork.

Hello again Sue, how have you been?

That's good to hear, and thank you ;)

Mmmmmm Steak!
steak.jpg

Steeeeeeak!!
3268284799_567ee353df.jpg

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEAK!!!!
72ozSteaklarger.jpg

How about steak, ribs and some pulled pork.

Hello again Sue, how have you been?

i reckon i'm groovy. :D

going out tonight.
went out last weekend and had chicken. my companion had the steak filet.
we're going out tonight. not sure what he's having, but i'll be having the prime rib.

can we lift our glasses and give a hearty salute to charred animal carcasses?
mmmmmmm...

:kickass:

Animals taste good- people don't

Seriously though, people are the most vicious predator out there. Credit ratings, interest rates, money really is the root of all evil. we both know this house is out of your league, but I'll sell it to you anyway "family man" and when the adjustable rate mortgage is kicking your ass into forclosure, Ill be laughing all the way to the bank.
When's the last time an animal fucked you?

is it completely wrong of me to want to know your answer to that question?

:guh:

You don't have to be sorry, Sue! Remember, it was for a good cause.... To make Johnnie hungry, and dream of hippie chicks :p

well, yeah, there's that.
i mean, i had heard that Johnnie was into chicks who didnt bathe and had body hair, but i wasnt sure until now.

In India, they worship a cow as some sort of god(?)
but dogs could be whats for dinner
here in the USofA peeps eat cow flesh as is some sort of gift from a god
and treat their dogs like a member of the family

me I don't eat anything that has parents
its a crazy mixed up world we live in -