I like animals, I hate people...

In India, they worship a cow as some sort of god(?)
but dogs could be whats for dinner
here in the USofA peeps eat cow flesh as is some sort of gift from a god
and treat their dogs like a member of the family

me I don't eat anything that has parents
its a crazy mixed up world we live in -

In India, they have the cows roaming the streets starving to death because nobody even dares touch "gods".

They also throw their dead to the river, then bath in the same river and drink the water. Care for some refreshing carcass coctail?

In India, they worship a cow as some sort of god(?)
but dogs could be whats for dinner
here in the USofA peeps eat cow flesh as is some sort of gift from a god
and treat their dogs like a member of the family

me I don't eat anything that has parents
its a crazy mixed up world we live in -

get many dates?

I hate people too.

But I LOVE animals. Especially that bacon animal: Ham, and pork and Headcheese and BACON!!!
LOVE it.

If animals didn't taste so damn good we wouldn't have to eat them!!! But since they do, we WILL eat them. Thank you for your support.

get many dates?
I went on a date Saturday just gone. She ordered the rump steak, I ordered the roast lamb. Not a trace of meat was left on our plates by the end of the night! We then embraced, kissed, held hands, and skipped merrily on out the restaurant with much joy on our faces... Love was definitely in the air that night! :loco:

Hmm...animals are, in fact, much more tolerable (and in many cases, embarassingly smarter) than most people. Having said that, my palate also tolerates animals just fine. I do ok eating a badass burger and then feeding mice and rats to my snakes.

In India, they have the cows roaming the streets starving to death because nobody even dares touch "gods".

They also throw their dead to the river, then bath in the same river and drink the water. Care for some refreshing carcass coctail?

To be honest they usually burn the corpses. But that´s not ozonefriendly and all the shit and detergents that end up in the river must be one hell of a health issue for the people who drinks it's water.