I like the new Place Vendome

Cheiron

Jan 11, 2006
I'm such a wuss. Kiske rules.

Looks like I need to start paying more attention to the wussie music posts from Claus, Joe-X and others. :heh:

Kiske is a god and both Place Vendome releases are fantastic. I don't care if others thinks my music taste is wussie or not. With that said, I know that I have stellar tastes! :heh:

~Brian~

there is a new one??? What is it called??? Damn I didn;t know there was a 3rd album...

I love both Place Vendome albums, and wouldn't say that it is wussy music I would say amazing music. Plus Ronny Milianowicz of Saint Deamon/ex DIONYSUS, Magnus Karlsson of Planet Alliance/Allen Lande/Primal Fear, and Robert Sall of Work of Art, wrote most of the music for the album, I mean what else would u expect, they are all amazing! Not to mention everything Dennis Ward(Khymera,Pink Cream 69) does is top notch music, but to add Michael Kiske,and Gunther Werno(vanden plas), Place Vendome is without a doubt one of the great creations of all time too me for real. I'm glad to hear that u have started listening to them, I hope they open a new world of great music for you.

Nothing wussy as far as I am concerned about Place Vendome. I got both of their albums off of eMusic, and think that they are very excellent pieces of work.

I wonder what percentage of people mispronounce this band's name. I'd guess at least 60%.

Also, Kiske owns.