I looooooooove impulses...

Everything sounds like it's been high-passed to hell.
Eeeesh
I quite like the guitar sound though

And yeah, poidaboi's engl impulses are fucking incredible, props to him for making them.

Everything sounds like it's been high-passed to hell.
Eeeesh
I quite like the guitar sound though

And yeah, poidaboi's engl impulses are fucking incredible, props to him for making them.

Yeah where's the bass? Haha

Where can I find these impulses?

And details on the drums

Don't want to be a dick, but I don't know any other way to say it: Could please you not brickwall it so hard? We already have Death Magnetic. The digital clipping and pumping is a very annoying especially 1:50 forward. Everything sounds really distorted in general too. The distortion doesn't bother me so much on the bass and guitars (the bass actually sounds pretty fucking brutal at the beginning because of it), but its a little annoying on the synths, toms and kicks. Maybe turn it down just a bit and just use just compression instead?

But otherwise it sounds actually pretty fucking good.

Don't want to be a dick, but I don't know any other way to say it: Could please you not brickwall it so hard? We already have Death Magnetic. The digital clipping and pumping is a very annoying especially 1:50 forward. But otherwise it sounds actually pretty fucking good.

Hey, point definitly taken. I just really suck at mastering, will have to learn some stuff eventualy