I lost my camera

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
My cool camera that could fit in an Altoids can :(
I forgot it in the cab last night....
I can't believe it... Those of you who know me know I always carry this little digital camera with me everywhere :/
I hate losing things....... all my halloween pictures were on it, and this thing cost me $500 :/

BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:
now I don't have a camera for the Nevermore show :(

aaaaaaaaaaaack!!!! :yell:

I hate losing things, it drives me nuts.

Sorry to hear your camera is gone. I hope to one day stumble across some of your sexy pics while searching the net for...........ummmmm " art " photos.

Dead_Lioness said:
Poor thing. I know how you feel, I recently lost this tiny ass MP3 player I had. See, technology folks are so concerned with making things smaller and smaller that they forget about those of us who easily misplace that tiny crap.

Dead_Lioness said:
I can't believe it... Those of you who know me know I always carry this little digital camera with me everywhere :/
I hate losing things....... all my halloween pictures were on it, and this thing cost me $500 :/

BAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yell:
now I don't have a camera for the Nevermore show :(
I DON'T REALLY REMEMBER YOU BUT I STILL FEEL BAD SERIOUSLY

No worries. Soon enough they'll be implanting chips into babies' heads when they're born that will receive cell phone signals, take digital photos and store them in a windows-like folder tree in your brain, save conversations as text files, and all sorts of other things! Maybe they'll even install a USB port in the back of their heads so you can transfer and share memories, thoughts, photos, and anything you want with each other!

"Hey baby... whatta ya say we go back to my place and transfer some files?"

Theres nothing worse than losing stuff, it drives me nuts! Did you phone the cab company? You probably wont get it back, but theres a slight chance someone was a good samaritian and you will....

Actually I started this thread almost a month ago!
Thanks for all the smpathy guys!
Yeah i hate losing things... its not the camera, its the pictures I had on it that are priceless to me :(

but I got a new Camera... that also fits in an Altoids can ;)
so I'm a happy Lioness again.