Lost Camera

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
We lost a camera this weekend. A Nikon Coolpix 4300 digital camera. Not sure if we left it in Earthlink or at the Granada. I've already tried the hotel, with no luck. Aside from the fact that it's not a cheap camera, it was birthday present to my wife and it has some pictures in it we took this weekend that we'd love to have (nothing too personal, so get your minds out of the gutter). It anyone found it, I'd obviously love to get it back. I'd of course pay for shipping, plus take care of you for your troubles and your honesty. Thanks.

GZ

Hey - Ray found it in our room. :) We left it with Shaye. I sent you an email but got your out of office reply.

Wow I'm glad you got it back so easily and quickly! That would be terrible to loose that camera especially with your PP pics on it!

Tess I remember you looking for your camera last year, I'm sorry you never got it back :( Also, I'm surprised I forgot to PM you so we could meet at the show this year! A bunch of us girls talked about it after last year, but I totally forgot!

~Sh0k~

sh0kr0k said:
Wow I'm glad you got it back so easily and quickly! That would be terrible to loose that camera especially with your PP pics on it!

Tess I remember you looking for your camera last year, I'm sorry you never got it back :( Also, I'm surprised I forgot to PM you so we could meet at the show this year! A bunch of us girls talked about it after last year, but I totally forgot!

~Sh0k~

Yeah it sucks I never got it back. I've bought a new one since then and I brought it with me but I was scared to death to use it. I took all the pictures I wanted with someone elses camera ...

Hmmmm I didn't have anyone in particular to meet this year. I never read or posted on here before the event so I wouldn't have got the PM anyway so don't feel bad :) I'm sure we saw each other around all weekend just didn't know it, huh? There were a lot more women this year though - I hated seeing a line in the bathroom after a band performed! It used to be only the guy's restroom that had the line hehehe ...

Bad Girl Tess said:
Hmmmm I didn't have anyone in particular to meet this year. I never read or posted on here before the event so I wouldn't have got the PM anyway so don't feel bad :) I'm sure we saw each other around all weekend just didn't know it, huh? There were a lot more women this year though - I hated seeing a line in the bathroom after a band performed! It used to be only the guy's restroom that had the line hehehe ...

Yeah we probably did see eachother all weekend long and not even know it! :Smug: I was happy to see a lot more female fans this year (yeah the line in the girls room sucked) yet oddly enough there were less women's shirts to choose from this year. Go figure!

~Sh0k~