I love being vegan!

WinterSuSan84

New Metal Member
Dec 9, 2007
Concord, NH
00226~Tofu-Posters.jpg

Seriously guys, and gals. I think the lot of you would be less belligerent if you only ate more tofu and less Morris The Cat.

What causes PMS? Studies link the symptoms of PMS to high levels of estrogen in a woman’s body before and during menstruation. Premenopausal women with elevated estrogen levels experience more frequent and severe PMS symptoms.

Soy may support better menstrual health by favorably altering estrogen levels and estrogen metabolism. (1-7) Several studies suggest that premenopausal women who consume soy protein significantly lower their estrogen levels to more "balanced" levels.(3-6)

Other studies suggest that eating soy increases the amount of time between each menstrual period by 1-3 days, thus creating fewer opportunities for PMS to occur. (4,7) Additionally, soy may favorably impact estrogen metabolism by causing the body to produce smaller amounts of unhealthy estrogen metabolites. (6) Essentially, eating soy may naturally "balance" the body's estrogen levels to support a healthier hormonal state.

Two new studies from England and Japan suggest that soy isoflavones are effective for supporting better PMS health. (1-2) Japanese researchers noted that physical symptoms of PMS were "significantly improved" in women consuming soy isoflavones daily. The researchers concluded that soy isoflavones were beneficial for the improvement of physical symptoms of PMS."(1)

Daily soy consumption for several months is likely required to start seeing a potential "balancing" of estrogen levels. Combined with increased calcium intake, soy may play an important role in better PMS health.

*actually reads post*
Well, once Susperia sees the "increased calcium intake" you two can go slug it out in some other forum
Thanks!

All within my minora? I hate to blow out your candle, but it isn't so. Nevertheless, whoever is behind this ruse needs to reveal themselves or face being on the receiving end of shallow threats!

The use of Mozilla and IE can have you log into two accounts at once, iirc.

Well fuck. Hey WinterSuSan84, can you provide proof that you're not a troll? Do you have an aim sn or a picture of your pink labia?

I was going to say the same thing. I was drinking soy milk until I actually read the box and it said, "contains phytoestrogens" . No thanks!

All within my minora? I hate to blow out your candle, but it isn't so. Nevertheless, whoever is behind this ruse needs to reveal themselves or face being on the receiving end of shallow threats!

Well fuck. Hey WinterSuSan84, can you provide proof that you're not a troll? Do you have an aim sn or a picture of your pink labia?

My AIM name is XbullfrogsandbutterfliesX@yahoo.com but I don't use that email anymore. I'm not hardcore anymore!

Oy Oy Oy, I'm banging myself to this horrible horrible forum. Oy Oy Oy for Soy!!! You simpletons actually think for one solitary second of your insignificant existences that I care whether you believe that I am a menstrual wielding woman of ovarian Iron!?!?! If I was a fallacy, you wouldn't bother sending me myspace add requests with shirtless profile pictures. (EricT is a Royal Carnage poster correct?) Nevertheless, this is my final post. I didn't notice that C.O.B had an off topic forum. I'm going to make better use of my time and spend my music discussion time there with real men of thunda.

Oy Oy Oy, I'm banging myself to this horrible horrible forum. Oy Oy Oy for Soy!!! You simpletons actually think for one solitary second of your insignificant existences that I care whether you believe that I am a menstrual wielding woman of ovarian Iron!?!?! If I was a fallacy, you wouldn't bother sending me myspace add requests with shirtless profile pictures. (EricT is a Royal Carnage poster correct?) Nevertheless, this is my final post. I didn't notice that C.O.B had an off topic forum. I'm going to make better use of my time and spend my music discussion time there with real men of thunda.

so this ISN'T RiA?? in the words of a great man, sh'yeah, and maybe monkeys will fly out of my butt :lol:

menstrual wielding woman of ovarian iron :lol:, if this isn't you jerry somebody really did their homework