I love being vegan!

He already admitted to it in another thread, silly. Twas he and i again. I made this thread :loco:

WinterSusan84 wasn't as fun as Tila Tequila :(

There was this vegan girl in high school who REALLY made a point of being ridiculously overzealous and annoying and I would probably have hated her if she wasn't so goddamn hot

The only thing to do with an annoying bitchy vegan like that is to pretend to be really into animal rights, veganism, etc., fuck her, and then tell her you purposefully ate nothing but rare fucking beef for three days before making her swallow your steamy load.

If a man ever got near my cabbage patch of pre-partum promiscuity with the sheath of a sheep, I'd have no other option than to kick him out of the cama. See where I'm from (Concord CT) we're all about a woman's right to choose. And that choice lies between circumcised or un-circumcised, sheath or no sheath, lamb or latex. We don't allow men to strain their pretty little heads with such details. If you Men can not see the reasoningt that Veganism is the only healthy alternative in this day and age, well then I just feel sorry for your colons is all!!! It's no wonder why men die before women! Cara DeAngelis and I have been vegans before being vegheads was cool. I remember the frosty New England mornings where we would roll around in the sheets blindfolded with only a solitary celery stick between us. One thing led to another, and well the rest I'll leave up to your imaginations...

Toodles.