I love eBay hehe.

Originally posted by Blitzkrieg
:lol:

Spawny, that was very 'Bill and Ted' :lol:

EXCELLENT! :D

*Sings into the microphone at the same time as Troops while doing air guitar*

Troops - no, not at all. YOU CAN'T WIN AN AUCTION! Can't you guys get that through your thick skulls?? Auctions are all about a) having money and b) having willpower. Willpower often wins you things - staring contests, for example, and Japanese gameshows, but auctions? NO. In bargaining, there are no winners.

In future, please follow Salty's lead and say that you "got" something on Ebay. For example, "Hey dudes, the other day on Ebay I got a copy of a Motley Crue bootleg where Vince actually sings in tune!". See? Alternatively, you could elaborate and say, "Hey dudes, the other day I participated in an online auction on Ebay and managed to successfully purchase 'King Diamond Sings The Blues'!".

Here endeth the lesson.

*Joins in chorus with Troops*

We are the champions! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! No time for losers cos we are the campions! Of the world!

*Strikes guitar hero pose*

:lol: :lol:

I still say you win an auction. Maybe you don't win the item, but you still win the auction. Everything you guys have said about just being willing to spend more and having more time on your hands, they are just the criteria for winning the auction.

If two people are constantly trying to outbid each other in the last minute of the auction and you're lucky to get the last bid in when the auction closes, you beat the other guy. ie. you win. He/she also might have been willing to spend just as much and had enough time on their hands, but you got in the last bid before it closes.

Because you know we are right! Whether or not you have to pay for it you still have to win the auction to get it. It all comes down to who gets that last second bid before it closes. Therefore its like a competition which means there is a winner and losers.

:)

Exactly!

*Sings woah woah backing vocals to verse and signals to the crowd as Troops sings sleazily to a hot woman in the front row*

:headbang:

*Does an around the world thing Cinderella style with his guitar while Troops dances around his microphone like Steven Tyler and Axl Rose*