I love my new..

How is it any different from a regular juicer, Warrel? I have the Jack LaLaine juicer and it does a great job, but cleanup sucks.

How is it any different from a regular juicer, Warrel? I have the Jack LaLaine juicer and it does a great job, but cleanup sucks.

This thing liquifies everything you put in it, it's not a juicer. This morning a made a kale,spinach,apple,blueberry and yogurt drink. Sounds gross but it makes you feel so good after a few days drinking that for breakfast.

Well Mr. Parasite, you were right. I now own a Nutribullet and the juicer has gone into storage. Cleaning that fucker up got old quick. Nutribullet is way easier and the drinks are awesome.

Well Mr. Parasite, you were right. I now own a Nutribullet and the juicer has gone into storage. Cleaning that fucker up got old quick. Nutribullet is way easier and the drinks are awesome.

My juicer was a nightmare to clean, this thing is so easy. Try half a banana, half honeycrisp apple, a few blueberries and some greek yogurt then pack the rest with kale.

Did you have the Jack La Laine one? Cleanup sucked, and let's face it, you threw out all the fiber. I'd make a few days' worth of drink and use an entire 5 pound bag of carrots. 4.5 pounds of it was thrown out.

I'll try that mix. Right now I use these packaged mixes made for juicing, with kale, spinach and chard, plus a mix of berries or melons and a spoon full of flax seeds. Local markets here in the OC sell containers with either melons and pineapple or a mix of berries. The only berry I don't like is raspberry because the seeds don't get blended. Haven't tried yogurt yet, that should be interesting. I did buy the superfood mix from BB&B, which is a hefty $20 for a mix of powders. They use cacao, so it gives the drink a chocolate flavor.

IMO

Get a chick to make it more love is in it
Next add more spinach instead of kale - mr d.
Also T add payaya
I had that last night with raw food vegan dessert ok

Over and out..
Have a good one!