NoLordy found out he's a Viking!

Captain Beard

No longer active
Sep 6, 2001
I looked up my last name (Swayne) and it's Scandanavian...
Means I'm a Viking (I was told I looked Nordic anyway...), I'm 6'7", 245 lbs., and I am rather grumpy (I would make a kickass Berzerker), so it all works out. I LOVE Vikings, and realizing I am one FUCKING ROCKS!!!
:tickled: :headbang: :tickled:

Vikeings are cool. BUt I thought you were a devil?
Dude, you are fucking large! hahahahahaha! YOu big skinny fucking vickeing. hahaha! JKD

I continue to be ,,,,,........ledmag

Vikings were farmers. The Devil is a farmer as well! NoLordy is a farmer. Everyone is a farmer.:D
And every farmer is large size.

I am dude. Have been since the tenth grade, (On my size, im now 28 yrs), I also have a size 14 foot(USA sizes, thats BIG FEET). Im skinny as hell hahaha. I dont think im too tall, I just need more pounds haha. Yeah dude, I live on a huge farm, horses and cattle. We used to grow tobbacco too.

what about marijuana, grow any of that lately... if so I am coming to Kentucky hahahahaha... you should grow marijuana on your farm... for you city people grow it in your closet

@NoLordy: you know Juanna too? What a chick!!!:lol:

@ledmag: You lucky piece of metal. I am 25 living in a shit city, will continue to live in shit city untill i very old to be able to become a fucking farmer, carpenter, painter etc.
But you know what? My folks own a very nice seaside house, not very far from here, where i can pretent to be a farmer over the weekends i go there.:D

Metal dude>>>>Hey! Tehre ya go, that will be much easier and no stress!

LSD MAN>>>> Hell yeah dude, my younger brother grows the SHIT out of it . Its good stuff TOO! COme on down man, youll like it.

I wanna start growing soon, need to save up some cash to get the right supplies (high pressure sodium lights and what not) I want my plant to be perfect hahahaha. When are we gonna get this shit legalized anyway, goddamn land of the free, but can't smoke bowls. I will stop before I go into a rant... stay metal

guys I am sick of testing it...

I love the magazine HIGH TIMES. I wish nevermore WOULD BE FEATURED IN IT..cause corrsion of conformity sux for me, and they were hammered aboutr...