"You know you're a viking if...."

Pretty good, definitely a lot slower than Windir, and definitely not as "busy". Bonus points for their name (reminds me of Storm).

Music's pretty good, has a good bit of dirge to it. I'm not a fan of that style of growl, however, it's not the worst I've heard. Production is clean for low budget, which is always a plus.

Hey, I learned something new tonight:
You know you're married to a part Norwegian Viking when your husband bends over to give you a goodnight kiss, but ends up knocking your front teeth out with his big ass Mjöllnir neckless instead...

haha! yeah when i wear my mjolnir i gotta be careful when i run with it cause its heavy as fuck! :p Almost broke my teeth several times. The necklace leaves a bad ass mark on my neck too.

EDIT: sorry to quote on an old post, hadn't realised this thread was so long ^^

I've been looking for a hammer for quite a while; everything I have found though had all this other added wiccan bullshit too it - or worse yet some wannabe satanist crap. If anyone has a link to some that are, preferably historically accurate in the looks department, please give a link :)

Hmmm....I couldn't navigate the Swedish site very easily (my fault though, o java enabled on my comp).

That other site though has some damn good stuff though - thanks a lot Tyra :kickass:

Hehe, you've been gone a while, we've been bullshitting up a storm here. :)
How you doing, man?

i'm ok, studying and shit.
Things here are as usual... exams and riots haha!
France must be the most fucked up country ever. Objectively, this must be the country where people have the most social rights yet these fucking leftists still find reasons to complain. i'm not gonna get all political but i just wanted to say that i'm not part of this mascarade. ^^