"you know you're a viking if... "

you know you're a viking if you come from the land of the ice and snow, midnight sun and the hot springs blow, hammer of the gods.

You know you're a Viking if unbelievably sexy, big breasted, blonde women with sexy accents, but are pale as snow, are common for you

You know you're a Viking if you book trips to Yapan, New Yersey, or Yackson, Mississippi.

You know you're a Viking if you spill more blood than beer.

You know you're a Viking if your trophy case is filled with eyes and/or heads.

These are all I could think of in my half-delirious state.

Söy;5968523 said:
you know you're a viking if you come from the land of the ice and snow, midnight sun and the hot springs blow, hammer of the gods.

How do the hot springs blow the hammer of the gods? You'll have to excuse me I'm not a Viking, I don't understand all this Vikingspeak.

You know you're a Viking if you book trips to Yapan, New Yersey, or Yackson, Mississippi.

You know you're a Viking if you spill more blood than beer.

You know you're a Viking if your trophy case is filled with eyes and/or heads.

These are all I could think of in my half-delirious state.

excellent!!!!!! :)

David, come on......... I expected more lines from you!

You know you're a viking if you have eaten some kind of mushroom ( the Fly Agaric), hallucinate to become invincible, rape and slaughter everything that gets in your bloody way, become immortal and live to tell the story!

You think you'll able to spew that out in one breath, Karen?
:dopey:

you know you're a viking when your sneezes sound like quorthon's vocals from hammerheart

you know you're a viking when you hit your friend's mom in the head with a hammer while you're doing her in the ass

If you can eat lutefisk with a smile, you might be a viking.
If your notion of a delicacy is anything boiled or soaked in lye, you might be a viking.
If you routinely get your war helmet caught in doorways, you might be a viking.
If, when your wife puts on your war helmet and sings opera, everyone quits and goes home, you might be a viking.
If all that weird, motionless dirt under your feet makes you feel queasy, you might be a viking.
If you view Columbus day as as a sham, you might be a viking.
If the notion of an outdoor hottub in the snow turns you on, you might be a viking.
If you know how to fish, log, and build a house, all with the same handaxe, you might be a viking.
If your boat is more ornate than your house, you might be a viking.

"If you routinely get your war helmet caught in doorways, you might be a viking."

They usually didn't have horned helmets, they were apparently ceremonial or used in stories about the Einherjar. I'd think the horns would provide good surface area to grab onto if they did that in battle.

"If you view Columbus day as as a sham, you might be a viking."

Yes.