"you know you're a viking if... "

Dead_Lioness

Godless
May 31, 2002
Arlington, Virginia
Visit site
I am working full force on a huge project for school. I have to give a 30 minute speech about the heritage, and history of the vikibgs (with focus on Mythology and saga)

I already have every information I need, but I want to end it with
"you know you're a viking if"
kind of a funny endind. Sort of like the "you're a metal head if.."
and a list of funny things:
My brain can normally come up with funny things, but not when I'm all focused on the speech... please list funny things for me!!!

You're a viking if...................................

thanks in advance!!

You may be a Viking if you go on a cruise and leave with more money than you had when you started.

Probably should pronounce the word as 'Wiking' like the silly English people in the documentaries - you'll probably need about half the content if the audience is cracking up half of the time.

Jeff

Yeah, wouldn't work as an endline seeing as how she's filling a half hour of presentation with Vikings raping and pillaging.

You know you're a Viking if you know the names of your weapons better than the names of the brides you've brought home as prizes of war.

Jeff

You know you're a Viking if you are offended by Hollywood depictions of Vikings.

You know you're a Viking if you think Rob Darken is gayer than the Village People.

You know you're a Viking if a Bathory song (or Immortal's Beyond The North Waves) can make you cry.

You know you're a Viking if you can wear a loincloth in 0 degree weather.

enough with the raping... there is more for the vikings than raping..
plus, it's not something I can say infront of my class and 3 professors...

:(

Bullshit, I've talked about raping in my classes, and my field doesn't even have anything to do with Vikings. What's the worst that could happen?

Jeff

..if you're scandinavian.

sorry, folks, can't be a viking otherwise. I'm half viking, but I look full viking.