Your Viking name is...

BlackDawn

Screamin´ without a sound
Check this out and let us know your Viking name... ;)
http://www.thequarter.org/Media/VikingName.php

*lol* :D *lol*

Your Viking Name is...
Melkorka Weaselgrabber
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Melkorka Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: The tougher Vikings might let you on the boat, but generally only when they need ballast. You have a thirst for battle -- unfortunately, you're not terribly good at it. You probably know which end of a sword to hold, but you're not a fearsome fighter by any stretch of the imagination.

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings tolerate your presence, though they're not quite sure if they can trust you to fight dirty.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other Vikings would be calling you "tree-hugging hippie peacenik" if the phrase had been invented.

Gríss Madhawk , I've taken this before and got Gríss Thickjaw....not to sure on the reason for the change.

I'm Snaelug ... It seems I couldn't stand a long voyage on a Viking ship...but I've survived a trip to the jungle in India and the Congo...but not in a boat, of course.

Your Viking Name is...
Tófa Bearsmasher
(Well, actually, that wouldn't really be your name -- since you're female, your name would be something like "Tófa Björnsdottir". But this is the twenty-first century, and you want to be known for who you are, not for who your father was, right? Right.)

Your Viking Personality: You're a doughty, stalwart Viking, or at least you would be if you were male. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You're not a "berserker", but you're among the toughest sane Vikings around.

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings tolerate your presence, though they're not quite sure if they can trust you to fight dirty.

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

Yeah, that pretty much sums things up...

Órækja Foesmasher
Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings tolerate your presence, though they're not quite sure if they can trust you to fight dirty.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. Other people tend to think of you as manipulative and conniving.

Funny with the thing about not being uncivilized, friends do make fun of me for being a bit of a hygyine-neurotic.

Your Viking Name is...
Váli Stronghawk

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. You might be able to hold your own on the battlefield, but you're no "berserker".

A long sea voyage aboard a Viking longboat would be difficult for you, but you might be able to manage it. Other Vikings tolerate your presence, though they're not quite sure if they can trust you to fight dirty.

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

Eh, I rather despise snobbish people, but the rest is fairly accurate.

pfff.. mine's totally wrong... they obviously gave me the name Ironhorse cause my real name is Philip which means "loves horses"... they tell me i can stand the sea although in reality i almost have a phobia of the sea. they say i'm snobbish too.. how did they know i was french?? :p
but my answer is false cause i have no idea what a Herald is.. in the dictionary its a guy who carries messages.. but the answers dont seem very pertinent to that definition of the word.. whats a herald???

"Flóki Ironhorse

You can handle long sea voyages easily, despite the lack of amenities. Other Vikings consider you "one of the guys".

You have a fairly pragmatic attitude towards life, and tend not to expend effort in areas where it would be wasted. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking."

Skúli Ironhawk

Your Viking Personality: You're a fearsome Viking, but you aren't completely uncivilized. The other Vikings make fun of you for that. You have a thirst for battle, and tend to strike first and think later. As a Viking, you're one of the "berserkers", and rush into battle with no clothes on. If the sight of you naked isn't enough to disable the enemy, your sword certainly will be.

You don't have a lot of tact, so it's lucky Vikings never cared much for diplomacy. You sometimes come off as a bit of a snob. Vikings are not snobbish people -- they either like you, or they kill you. Try to be more like a Viking.

Being a berserker is good enough for me.