Just found Pan-Thy-Monium and Karaboudjan!

Nefilim

Rotten undead buccaneer
YES! I've looked everywhere for this stuff, but it has been very hard to find. Then all of a sudden I stumble across these goodies (Dawn of Dreams/Khaooohs, Khaooohs & Kon Fus Ion and Sbrodj) at amazon.co.uk! Amazing! So now I've bought myself a little x-mas-gift (well, actually, i called my mum and asked if they had found any good x-mas-gifts for me yet... she said no, so I told her about the CD's and she thought it sounded great! Which means I won't have to pay for them, hehe) :D
And just the other day I ordered the Steel-record on 7" vinyl... man I'm gonna have a very heavy x-mas now!

Congrats, I bought during the my trip to Athens to see Opeth: Pan-Thy-Monium - Dawn Of Dreams vinyl :D
And Diabolical Masquerade - Nightwork vinyl :)

Cool :)
I am one of those who actually prefer CD's though, even if I think vinyl is "cooler". CD's are so much more easy to handle and listen to. I bought Iron Maidens "Fear of the dark" on vinyl in -92, and it has three songs on each side. That pisses me off. If I put the vinyl on, I barely have time to sit down before I have to get up and change sides. Annyoing, hehe ;)

I know, but I couldn't just see it there lying for 14 euros and not take it :)

Where did you order Steel 7"? I want in! :D

Pan-Thy-Monium is some of the strangest, most unusual, and fucking original music ever!

It's not my favourite from Dan though.

He has a lot more cooler stuff out, e.g. Moontower, Crimson, the Nightingale stuff, and of course the godly Unicorn.

NP: Eternity X - The Edge

sorry to bump an ancient thread, but was Karaboudjan ever released on vinyl? I only see a CD release.