Pan Thy Monium opinions?

dolphz

Black Heart
Aug 21, 2001
Elmhurst, Ill. USA
Visit site
Just wondering what you all thought about the Pan Thy Monium releases. The only one I have been able to find is, "III - Kahooohs and Konfusion". I like it, but I have to be in the right mood to enjoy it. What are the other releases like? Are they worth searching for? How would I find them? Thanks.

The other two albums, Dawn Of Dreams and Khaooohs, are now available together thru Osmose productions. I think it was a limited edition package, and I don't know if they are still available, but you should come across it somewhere. Both of those albums are terrific, the second one being my personal favorite. Definitely try to track them down!

Originally posted by dolphz
I just went to the End and bought it, along with a couple of other cds, what a great site!! Thanks!

No problem. Those two PTM CD's are great, you'll love em! Yeah, The End Records is the only mailorder distro I do business with these days--they get all the best, newest titles in stock before their scheduled release dates, the prices are great, and shipping is FREE if you're from Canada or the US! Can't get much better than that...

Wise choice...The End is the only place I buy cds anymore. I get some used from eBay, but as far as new releases The End is the way to go. I also bought "Dawn of Dreams + Khaooohs" from them. Gotta love the free shipping. ;)