I love my present wallpaper - how 'bout u?

lh-ruroshin09-1024.jpg

**fap fap fap**

Originally posted by Gleemonex

yeah, it´s one of the few things i like about XP :D

Bonzi Buddy? yeah i have NO idea where that came from, all of the sudden it was just there on the comp and i´m too lazy to figure out how to get rid of it :lol:

I also strongly advice you get rid of the spyware. Goto doownload.com and get adaware. It will remove it all. Leaving it on your computer not only invades your computer, but also makes it run slower. Trying to uninstall spyware without adaware can be compared to pulling out a fish hook, and can doo even more damage to the computer. So far, from my experiences, Adaware gets rid of the spyware effectively.

okay, i downloaded that adaware thingie.. and what shall i do know? i pushed the scan button on the proggie.. oh dear, i´m afraid of fucking up the computer :lol:

Originally posted by Gleemonex
okay, i downloaded that adaware thingie.. and what shall i do know? i pushed the scan button on the proggie.. oh dear, i´m afraid of fucking up the computer :lol:
Yeah, I meant to tell you sooner. Kush guided you in the general direction. If you haven't already, hit Scan in the program (make sure scan registry and deep scan are checked and scan C:\). After it is done scanning, it will find various files and folders and registry keys, hit continue. It will show all of the things it found. Check the boxes to the left of all of them, and hit continue. It will ask you if you want to remove them, and hit yes and it'll be done.

I just told you that from memory. So, if that is incorrect in any way sorry. That is the overall guidelines to remove spyware using Ad-Aware. I hope you already removed it or can remove it with my directions. Bad stuff, that spyware. :( Why are people such pricks as to go and mess up other people's computers?

Opethiansoul: thanks :) for some strange reason, i had managed to do that without instructions, but it feels a helluva lot better to get confirmation that i did it right :lol: after all, i´ve managed to do something awful to the comp a couple of times already :lol:

transfixed: it´s a very nice wallpaper you´ve got there

hehe....I got it off of the Southern Lord website...I dunno where they originate from...there's this collection of pictures of....BMers at home....in the shower, fixing the car, mowing the lawn....all with corpsepaint...'tis very funny..but I changed my wallpaper....now it's this:

'A Dog Named Jesus' by Mark Ryden (one of my favorite artists)
jesus.jpg