I love you joey! <3

:guh: Wow, he actually posted in another thread today that WASN'T started by Joey 800 years ago

dpnUG_Summer_Glau_C_C_C_Combo_breaker-s250x274-99765-580.gif

:lol:

Those two fags are totally trolling, please someone ban them. For some reason i think they are the same dude and not 2. Fuck it maybe is veronicafalls again. If banning is not goinng to happend, then i recommend adding this "dudes" to your ignore list and problem solved.

then i recommend adding this "dudes" to your ignore list and problem solved.

I agree with you but unfortunately that won't prevent them from being able to create threads and just overall polluting the place with their bullshit

I'm really starting to see why some people have just left here or hardly ever show up anymore

I told that Oneday fucker to go away and never come back but then you get these other little cocksuckers that come in and start crying ... people with like 3 posts who talk about what this forum is supposed to be about
facepalm.gif
. Same thing with that other dipshit that was causing problems for a few days ... seems like every 1 you tell to fuck off 3 more pop up

Its disheartening to say the least

And you people wonder why I freaked out ....

Glad to know I am not the only one that realizes there 2 assholes are the same person ...

Like I said in my previous rant thread ..

Bravo Mods .... Bravo ....

o-c-topper.jpg

(P.S. Only stopped back cause I had a PM, have fun in Trollville)

Ok....
Im confused by this whole thing. To me, it just seems like everyone is mad that Joey gets attention and they dont. It would be very different if it was someone else who was getting attention. Joey is good at what he does. OBVIOUSLY. He must be, arent most people dealing with clients who want HIS style of production? Wouldnt that make forum members happy to know that a member here has worked hard to get where he is? Its a testament of how great this place is. Atleast I think.

Trust me, im no fanboy...I cant stand any band ive heard that he's done!
I DO see a bit of jealousy running through alot of people though. Thats no way to live guys. ALOT of people here do amazing work. Joey just got involved with a trend and is reaping the benefits of that. HOW can you knock him for that? IF it was ANY one of you in his shoes, you would feel different.
I dont know much about Joey, but he seems pretty down to earth considering what he has built.

Usually when I read anti-joey comments, all i see are jealousy flags. Most every one of you would gladly trade situations with him.
I havent seen it be a crime when someone digs up other old ass threads. For some reason, Joey's success has made it impossible for him to be mentioned here without the fangirls coming out, or people making all sorts of negative comments about him. If you dont like his success or him SOOO much. Ban him. doesnt that make more sense? Im sure he will be fine.

Its just crazy and stupid that a forum members success has divided this place so much.
Try to keep everything in perspective and dont let on that his life bother you so much. Obviously everyone would like to be making the money he makes. He didnt do something that NO ONE else can do. EVERYONE has the potential to do what he did.

I am not a fan of the bands he produces, but it is inspiring to see that someone can build something out of nothing like he did. I think that gets to everyone too much. Dont let it. It could very well be you in that situation....then I guarantee you'd feel much different.

Everyone should be proud of what they have accomplished. Targeting someone for having success is just stupid...and comes off very childish.
We should take pride in the success that forum members have, not bash them down because its not us.

Hopefully im not bitched at OR banned because I didnt post "Fuck Joey in the face!"
I look at things objectively, and am happy that there are members here doing well. There are many of you.

Ok....
Im confused by this whole thing. To me, it just seems like everyone is mad that Joey gets attention and they dont. It would be very different if it was someone else who was getting attention. Joey is good at what he does. OBVIOUSLY. He must be, and so on, and so on...

This is the Andy Sneap forum. It has sub-forums for production tips, Andy's releases, off-topic babbling and so on. It's not the Joey Sturgis forum. It's not the Jarkko Mattheiszen forum, either, nor is it the Violent Fisting Lovers forum. The whole deal has got zero to do with Joey's talent, his work ethics or if people like the bands he works with or not. It also hasn't got anything at all to do with jealousy. No-one has ever told Joey he shouldn't be here, there's absolutely no reason for that. He's a fellow AE just like any of us. It's the kids who come to the Andy Sneap forum to discuss pretty much only Joey Sturgis.

See the deal?

I get that, in the vein of what youre saying.....lets take out all the discussions about every other audio engineer then. Wouldnt that make more sense?

Instead of saying YOU CANT SAY THIS NAME...lets make it YOU CANT SAY ANY NAMES. That way it isnt so biased. Dont you think thats a good idea? It IS the sneap forum right? Why do threads about Chris Lord-Alge and Randy Staub exist??
If we single out one, we must single all of them out..as to not be targeting one person.

I get that, in the vein of what youre saying.....lets take out all the discussions about every other audio engineer then. Wouldnt that make more sense?

Instead of saying YOU CANT SAY THIS NAME...lets make it YOU CANT SAY ANY NAMES. That way it isnt so biased. Dont you think thats a good idea? It IS the sneap forum right? Why do threads about Chris Lord-Alge and Randy Staub exist??
If we single out one, we must single all of them out..as to not be targeting one person.

You're still completely refusing to see the point. How many CLA threads have you seend? How many Staub threads have you seen? Now, how often do you see kids coming here just to ask about Joey's production methods?

I CERTAINLY agree with you guys on those points. Trust me, I know that asking the same questions over and over are only good if youre a more senior member.

As stated and shown before, lots of people ask questions that have been covered alot. It really all depends on whos doing the asking. You cant deny that.

Again, im sorry for replying.

I personally don't care if we talk about Joey 24/7, That's not what gets to me. It's the trolling of his fans. It's not "God" I don't like, it's his fan club. ;)