I m Searching For a Whistband

yeah, alexi's are the only mob that drops that rare item.

ACC+5 STA+16 only EMO and FAG class can equip tho sorry :(

You act like it's uncommon to see fans that want to copy their idol, even if that does mean wear the same clothes.

LOL noo its not that i wanna be a Wannabee Alexi ... lol... its just that i wanna have that Whistband...

well oke i m a Huge Fan of Alexi but beside me there are 1000.0000,000 other People ho are a Big Children Of Bodom Fan... even some People that let there body change to that of Alexi with Extreem make overs (don't know that for sure :p)

a Friend of mine Got one of those Wristband that i mean from Roope in the Netherlands ( Dynamo 2004) but roope got a new one... on Chaos Ridden Years i think i saw he Wearing it .. so there they exist

but Where can i get it :p:p

LOL noo its not that i wanna be a Wannabee Alexi ... lol... its just that i wanna have that Whistband...

well oke i m a Huge Fan of Alexi but beside me there are 1000.0000,000 other People ho are a Big Children Of Bodom Fan... even some People that let there body change to that of Alexi with Extreem make overs (don't know that for sure :p)

I wasn't talking about you. I know that it's perfectly fine to want to be like your idol as I said, I do it too. But what "metalhead_666" said:

"What is Mr Laiho Now ? a trend starter?"

The answer is yes. And so is every guitarist/musician/actor/singer/dancer that's in the entertainment business because their fans will follow their trends. And as far as I know, Alexi is the vocalist and lead guitarist of the biggest extreme metal band from Finland so yeah, do the math.

I'm sure Roope/Alexi get their wristbands from somewhere other than the place that we have to. Just like Paul Gilbert doesn't have to buy his own picks, he gets given them because he's PG. So I'd imagine Alexi, Roope and the others guys can choose if they wanna wear a "COBHC" shirt, hat or wristband etc.

LOLOLOL okay "huge fan" Yes it is common for kids to follow thier idol.
I doubt your last sentance is true.

who has alexi copied ? ozzy ozbourne, slash possibly

LOLOLOL okay "huge fan" Yes it is common for kids to follow thier idol.
I doubt your last sentance is true.

who has alexi copied ? ozzy ozbourne, slash possibly

Apparantly, Alexi's "COBHC" tattoo on his fingers is in respect of Ozzy.

His little bit of facial hair under his lip could be because he's a fan of Steve Vai. Also, he plays Steve Vai and Zakk Wylde style licks on guitar so it's evident that it comes through his music aswell as just his appearance.

Obviously, the black nail polish and eye liner is like his 80's hair metal idols and maybe the use of RR guitars is because he's a fan of Randy Rhoads.