I made a silly, filthy electronic song. (Arnold Scwarzenegger content)

hey could you give some examples on what you did on the automation. Especially during the crazy wobble bass part. There are also these weird lead part in between the wobbles that sound really crazy. What did you do there? I'd appreciate it if you helped. I've been doing some electronica stuff and that's probably the hardest part for me. I can make a basic wobble automating the LFO rate but not sure how others might go about it.

Here is a song I did with a wobble bass. It's pretty basic and isn't really finished.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/51105490/EBMDubstepMastered4.mp3

bogchop: I think I removed that one beacuse of lack of space haha... I'll see if I can get rid of another one instead and upload it again :)

Ericlingus: Hmm, I think it's kind of difficult describing how I do it, but it's all about learning all of the parameters and what they do in Massive (if you're using it). A good thing is starting out with a preset that sounds kind of what you're looking for and then just start tweaking, that's how I did it. I'm really a n00b when it comes to this kind of stuff, only been doing it for like two months haha. But tweaking and using your ears is what I would recommend :) I think the crazy "lead" parts was some preset that I tweaked, can't remember the name of it!

speaking of massive, can it even be purchased anymore? When I look it up on some sites, it says currently unavailable.