I made a special website for Reece!

Cerulean said:
Haha great.

Was your previous account banned AGAIN???

I guess I logged in with one of the accounts that had been banned in the past on accident! I think the one I've been using has a "_" in there somewhere. It says the last time I logged on was in August of 2004!

I've returned from the dead to make some new best friends!!!

I AM THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!

I have been wondering where you have been LDS......of course the tales of your sexy misadventures are always on my wish list......so I am happy and honored to have made an impression enough for you to post such a sentiment.....

LDS ROKKS

thanx man!

Deliverance6 said:
I AM THE LUCKIEST GUY IN THE WHOLE WORLD!!!!!!!

I have been wondering where you have been LDS......of course the tales of your sexy misadventures are always on my wish list......so I am happy and honored to have made an impression enough for you to post such a sentiment.....

LDS ROKKS

thanx man!

Aww... I've missed you Reece! I've been very busy lately and that explains my absence from this board. I was in Las Vegas for a week, and then I bought a house so I've been busy getting things squared away with that. It's only 15 minutes away from the world's whitest beach up in the FL panhandle... I want everyone to come visit me so we can have an oceanside adventure! We can listen to Katatonia and stain the sand red with our tears of crimson!!!:cry:

very nice Lord...maybe one day i can achieve that kind of status level to be honored with a page as well...*realizes he has much work to do...*

yeah like when good ol' classmates meet again and talk about shit they did in their school time ^^
such a thing would be sooo damn cool! a whole lot of kata fans! i suppose i would collapse because of such unbelievability (does this is word exist? ^^)

Weathered said:
yeah like when good ol' classmates meet again and talk about shit they did in their school time ^^
such a thing would be sooo damn cool! a whole lot of kata fans! i suppose i would collapse because of such unbelievability (does this is word exist? ^^)

I suggest that we not only invite Katatonia fans to this party, but everyone who likes FRIENDSHIP and FUN also!!!