Thanx for finally showing up here Daniel!!!

nothing important...
Roughly translated:
"lets have a party and not invite Reece, mmkaay?!" :p

naah, just talking about partying in Falun (where Danne lives), and a metal-fair in stockholm.

Hey, I appreciate Dan too. Whenever I showcase Katatonia to people they always make note of some of the crazy drumming in some of the songs. It just feels different, in a good way of course.

Which songs do you think feature the best drums? I think wealth is definitely one of them in terms of complexity.

Kind of off topic, but who here besides Deliverance is in North America?

@Deebag

About the drums. About every song on Viva emptiness is quite "complex" in Katatonia terms :)
Besides VE; I'd say "Dispossession", and "Teargas".. Nothing special about the drumming on those two songs really, but I just like the drums on those two songs.
Not to mention the drumming on FFTC hahaha... Drum machine fo' life :]

Yeah I agree with you Otto on the fact that VE features more complex drumming than their previous releases. Even still, like you mentioned Disposession, there's a really nice sound that comes from the drums and I don't know if its just my perception skewing it that way. They just seem to have more "oomf" than some other music I listen to. I guess that has to do with the production and whatnot. I guess I can't describe it too well.

Complicity strikes me as well with the durmming. Great symbol and top hat work (if those are the correct terms).

Hey burton, do you ever vacation? I mean, you live in Hawaii.......where else do you need to go? :D