One last word......

oh my fuckin' goddess ... :lol: this is just ... ahahaaaaaaaa *LOL* ... I can't stop laughing ;D ... that made my day ... *auaaahahaha*

But why did you just mention the crazy girls, Reece? I know at least one guy [from here *hrhr*] who might be even crazier :p

:loco: :loco: :loco:

oh my fuckin' goddess ... :lol: this is just ... ahahaaaaaaaa *LOL* ... I can't stop laughing ;D ... that made my day ... *auaaahahaha*

But why did you just mention the crazy girls, Reece? I know at least one guy [from here *hrhr*] who might be even crazier :p

:loco: :loco: :loco:

lol.... I am crazy....but owning Mattias's undies is a little too much for me....besides....I did this as a joke....it wouldnt be complete if I wasnt selling them off...haha

lol.... I am crazy....but owning Mattias's undies is a little too much for me....besides....I did this as a joke....it wouldnt be complete if I wasnt selling them off...haha
What? YOU are crazy? How do you come to think THAT??? :p ;) ... Well I meant I know some here being all crazy on Mattias *hehe* .... ... jajajaja... c'mon tell us the truth... you own more than that one, right? *g*
Whatever *g* ... I wish you to get a shitload of money for that :cool:

What? YOU are crazy? How do you come to think THAT??? :p ;) ... Well I meant I know some here being all crazy on Mattias *hehe* .... ... jajajaja... c'mon tell us the truth... you own more than that one, right? *g*
Whatever *g* ... I wish you to get a shitload of money for that :cool:

lol...this is sooo not about the money.....ha....I mean how gay would I be if I kept his underwear......this is purely for the joke of it........someone has already bid on them too.....this is sooo funny.......some lucky lady "lets hope its a lady" is going to be able to sniff Mattias's ass as much as she wants.....:lol:

lol...this is sooo not about the money.....ha....I mean how gay would I be if I kept his underwear......this is purely for the joke of it........someone has already bid on them too.....this is sooo funny.......some lucky lady "lets hope its a lady" is going to be able to sniff Mattias's ass as much as she wants.....:lol:
Oh I'm sorry... today is so very not my "get yer message across"-day :erk: it was supposed to be more like "I wish you to get loads of money for that ... so we can see how far some fans would go..."
And I think no one here would think you're gay [even if you kept it *haha* which would be of course not half as funny as putting it up for sale]... you've got such a pretty girl (;

lol woops...
well wang (apart from some european languages where it means cheek and the common asian last name) is american slang for penis if i'm not wrong...so wanging Mattias' undies is ehm...eeeeewwww