One last word......

13 hour drive? Wow, I was bitching about the 5 hr drive I took to Portland. That's great man, true dedication!

Holy crap, that's awesome dude! I wish I could have been more like that, but the presence of the band made me nervous - had no clue really what to say.

Also, this was at the autograph signing in Quebec. Everyone was there except for Jonas (lol at Blakkheim joing around - "where the hell is Jonas?") I think someone asked about him.

My bro got his vinyl signed as did our friend and I had my box-edition.

Finally, when we went to the show, right after Katatonia was finished with their set, Blakkheim simply walked up to my bro and just handed him over his guitar pick. :OMG: We both assumed he had to remember him from the signing, especially shockingly enough there wasn't nearly as many people there as we expected (lack of advertising maybe? we expected a LONG line.)

oh the shenanigans were awesome.....Im sitting in a coffee shop in manhattan right now.....we had to visit NY before going home since none of us have ever been here.....many pics to show and reviewing to do....but Ill wait to do that till I get home....

Reece