Thanx guys!

May 27, 2001
Yay, yesterday I witnessed a fucking great gig!
At first I was shocked when they announced that Akerfeldt had fallen ill and won't be able to perform any vocals, but it turned out to be a really interesting instrumental 'session' with Jonas as a guest singer in 'Credence' and Anders in 'Forest of October'. Especially the instrumental version of 'White Cluster' kicked ass! :cool:
Katatonia surely rocked the hell out of me. They climbed the stage, 'Deadhouse' kicked in and I instantly entered my personal heaven, which should last for about sixty minutes. I felt that there suddenly was a very special atmosphere - the crowd (I guess it was almost sold out) banged their heads, sang along or just stood there with closed eyes and an absent-minded smile. Once more: thank you for this ultimate live experience! Please return to Hamburg as soon as possible!
Oh...Novembre has been a nice appetizer. :D

Katatonia's setlist (sorry, can't remember the correct order):
Deadhouse
Teargas
Stalemate
Tonight's Music
For My Demons
Chrome
Cold Ways
Sweet Nurse
March 4
I Am Nothing
The Future Of Speech
Murder (Novembre's vocalist helped out)

did you enjoy the gig ?
More than any concert i visited before. Especially because of the way Katatonia came along with the Songs and fitted them to the sound of the other bands. I really didn't expect them to use such a raw and noisy guitar sound, but it impressed me even more in the way of their great abilities as musicians.

Well, however, the other bands didn't impress me much...I'm not a great black metal fan anymore, like I was some years ago. Maybe Katatonia should play some gigs with Portishead and Marylin Manson *grin*

Besides I was a little bit disappointed about most of the people came to the Concert because of Opeth, what made me missing the "strange people" like me visiting a Katatonia gig after their change of style with discouraged ones. So now I have to meet a girl here in an international forum to find out what other people maybe thinking like I do ::smile::
So for now....who is this person I am talking to?