Katatonia setlist in Finland

K-tonic

die hard
Aug 1, 2001
Finland
Visit site
Here´s the setlist after 2 great gigs in Tampere and Jyväskylä.

1. Dispossession
2. Sleeper
3. Tonight´s music
4. The future of speech
5. Wealth
6. Complicity
7. Teargas
8. Stalemate
9. A darkness coming
10. I break
11. Sweet nurse
12. Ghost of the sun
13. Criminals
14. Evidence
15. Black session (in Jyväskylä)
16. Deadhouse
17. Murder

Black session was played in Jyväskylä, otherwise the setlists were identical.
Cool to see there quite a few songs they have never played live before!

BTW, The gig in Jyväskylä was the 10th time for me to see Katatonia live!

i would like so much do hear "dispossession" and "a darkness coming.." live. but it seems these've been passed often by for one reason or another. still hope to catch a gig with setlist like this.

@Cerulean: Yes, you should find it on the Katatonia ftp (can't remember the address now) hosted by... that nice swedish man.

They were also selling Brave Murder Day shirts, a new print of the ones they made in 1997. I got a longsleeve ;)

Hehe I got the coolest Katatonia thing you could get :cool: I got one of those ultra rare Katatonia shirts with just the old logo on it, only Anders had just 5 of these to sell on Ebay (which he did the past months, I got the last one)
By the way, I don't think Endtime is on that ftp... I would remember it then. Murder was there yes.

Ormir said:
They were also selling Brave Murder Day shirts, a new print of the ones they made in 1997. I got a longsleeve ;)
Hehe, me too :p

Pics to come (if anyone's interested) when I survive hangover and sore neck, and when some picture site wants to co-operate with me :/

They sell the BMD shirts in L and XL sizes. L should be fine for any normal sized male.

I prefer the new shirts. The crow looks a lot better in my opinion, in the original it seems like it's been cut out and is kind of floating on the black. The logo is also bigger and clearer.

If my computer worked I'd take photos of my longsleeve, to show the art on the sleeves.

@zzz: hey, thank you for providing me with this offer! i guess i'll get poorer again, just wonder how much will it cost me in the end.
can't change the things, any t-shirt bigger then L looks like a sack on me and then i've been always asked if someone has lent me the togs. :erk: