katatonia setlist new night over europe

I'll attend the gig in Rome too. Last time here (in 2003 or 2004) they played in front of a crowd of 50, I hope this time around the attendance will be better, as they deserve it

Setlist is awesome

you're right but,i'm selfish and i hope there'll be not too much people, for better enjoy the show and to be close to the stage.

just come back.....they we're simply excellent as jonas continues to say during the gig

here you go rome setlist no order, this is what i remember

forsaker
in the white
dispossession
omerta
saw you drown
day and the shade
leaders
rusted
chrome
idle blood
ownward into battle
the longest year
liberation
ghost of the sun
my twin
complicity
my demons
teargas

i took anders plectrum :) and meet daniel....

Hamburg setlist

Intro
01. FORSAKER
02. CONSTERNATION
03. LIBERATION
04. DAY & THEN THE SHADE
05. ONWARD INTO BATTLE
06. SOIL`S SONG
07. WEALTH
08. TEARGAS
09. SAW YOU DROWN
10. IDLE BLOOD
11. MY TWIN
12. THE LONGEST YEAR
13. CRIMINALS
14. JULY
15. EVIDENCE
-----
16. DISPOSSESSION
17. GHOST OF THE SUN

i have to say that i like it.... always hope that they will play Day in Rome.

I Like it.. Dispossession <3 waow..

Yesterday's gig in Vienna was setlist-wise quite similar to the Hamburg posted before. What a great evening, all three bands were great!

[INTRO]
FORSAKER
CONSTERNATION
LIBERATION
DAY & THEN THE SHADE
ONWARD INTO BATTLE
SOIL'S SONG
WEALTH
TEARGAS
SAW YOU DROWN
IDLE BLOOD
MY TWIN
THE LONGEST YEAR
CRIMINALS
JULY
EVIDENCE
-----
DISPOSSESSION
GHOST OF THE SUN

They also played TONIGHT'S MUSIC and FOR MY DEMONS somewhere in there between! :kickass:

the morning never came? anyone?

Final song - SWALLOW :worship: - speechless. I love this band.

Glad that Katatonia started proposing again 'Complicity' live and was great also hearing 'Omerta' and 'Rusted'. Even 'In the white'.

Probably my fave moments, further to 'Complicity', 'The longest year', 'Teargas' and 'Evidence'. Even 'Dispossession'.

I also got a pick from Blakkheim directly and I thank him so much. Man, you can't neither imagine the small club where they played in Ljubljana, it was soooo damn hot that I'm still swearing. I deserved to get that pick only for all the noise I've been able to made in spite of the hot :lol: