katatonia setlist new night over europe

What about BMD? Brave, Rainroom? And Instrumental as the final song of the night... That'd be the best setlist ever. Btw, come to Turkey guys! In interviews you guys said you love Turkey and here the audience is one of the best. That was back 2006. So it's been a looong time... and this seriously is our time of need. A tour with Opeth would be cool too.

did anyone who went to these concerts see the nearing grave or the justice of suffering live yet?

Didn't happen yet. At least not at the first 4 concerts. Hope they'll do it towards the end of the tour when I'm back, would be great! :headbang:
Very good support bands by the way!

Swallow the Sun is soooooo damn boring... And doom metal is actually my favourite genre, but I cannot consider STS doom metal.
I did buy their first 3 albums back when I first heard Justice of Suffering (which still is an amaaaaazing song imo)
It's a bit silly that they don't play it live now that they have the opportunity!

I wouldn't consider them Doom Metal either...just because they play a little slower doesn't make it doom, same goes for most of the bands like this these days. Sounds like Melodic Death just slowed down.

The difference is Katatonia mixed a whole bunch of genres on DODS, Black/Death/Goth/Doom...totally diff than STS. Anathema I guess just Death/Doom. STS is really generic to my ears.

Then again I stick to the standard definition of Doom Metal, as mastered by Sabbath, Saint Vitus, Pentagram, Candlemass, Witchfinder General...etc

Too many songs from TGCD and VE in my opinion... it's obvious that they would play many songs from Night is the New Day, but I miss more DO and TD... Cold Ways, Right Into The Bliss or Had To Leave for example, as I didn't expect to see any BMD/DODS songs. Anyway, I had never thought I would see Saw You Drown live, the big surprise of the setlist without a doubt.

there you go, london gig

1. Forsaker
2. Liberation
3. My Twin
4. Onward Into Battle
5. Complicity
6. The Longest Year
7. Omerta
8. Teargas
9. Saw You Drown
10. Idle Blood
11. Ghost Of The Sun
12. Evidence
13. Rusted
14. Day & Then The Shade
15. In The White
16. For My Demons
17. Encore:
17. Dispossession
18. Leaders

i like what i see........why not day?????my dream for rome

I'll attend the gig in Rome too. Last time here (in 2003 or 2004) they played in front of a crowd of 50, I hope this time around the attendance will be better, as they deserve it

Setlist is awesome