Top 10 Katatonia songs!

You "speaking" is no good in the first place, even if it's gramatically correct.

Sheesh, you really don't see how incredibly lame it is to say something like that to someone whose mother tongue is not English and is struggling to even speak English at all? And sure, you were probably kidding and we all shouldn't take it so hard, you have a strange concept of 'tact' girl.

I know it was kind of mean, but c'mon what he wrote was awfully funny. It wasn't a vicious comment towards him though, it was just poking a little fun at what he wrote. The maximum of deep music...hahahaha.

ehh forgot some great tracks! I just can't do 10 but 15 should suffice for now.

1.Sweet Nurse
2.Dissolving Bonds
3.Teargas
Wait Outside
Evidence
Criminals
Fractured
Will I arrive
Burn the Remembrance
dispossession
tonight's music
the future of speech
for my demons
a darkness coming
saw you drown

I'm sure there are a bunch more :lol:

:headbang: Dude, hell...just hell yeah! Overall, that is a fine list I just couldn't argue with. ESPECIALLY your top 6!

And LifeDepraved...are you the FIRST to include Increase? You may be, not sure...but RESPECT! I didn't even include it in my top 20 but I still love that fucking song like there's no tomorrow. Uh, yeah...a true testament to Katatonia's incredible song writing skills.

:) I think it's a very overlooked song...leads into the best parts of the album too...July...In The White...

HAIL SATAN JERRY FALWELL IS DEAD!

I know it was kind of mean, but c'mon what he wrote was awfully funny. It wasn't a vicious comment towards him though, it was just poking a little fun at what he wrote. The maximum of deep music...hahahaha.

Why do you have to be such a bitch?

That's not a rude comment I don't believe...

OMFG roflcopter y0u ju$7 g07 pwn3d.

Anyways, the list is always changing for me and in no particular order it is the following:

1. Dissolving Bonds
2. Will I Arrive
3. Complicity
4. Deadhouse
5. Nerve
6. Without God
7. Inside the Fall
8. Dancing December
9. In The White
10. Dispossession

awww that's not me, he's the dude who left u broken hearted ...stop bitching about everyone already..and clean up yer vagina already I've seen loads of sand in to it...btwy...how does it feels to be a bitch?

But really, I'm even interested in all this last.fm craze...what the heck? Most of you listen to songs in mp3 format on your pc? I'm sorry, but I'll gladly rather be listening to my cd's through an awesome sound system.

I have last.fm as well, but use it as more of a personal reference for myself to see what I'm mostly into while surfing the net, lol.

But then again (and it rarely happens) but occasionally if it wasn't for some users listing their playlists, I would have never have had the opportunity to discover some of the key bands I'm listening to now. Kinda like what happened with Amesoeurs, actually.

Anyway, cheers people. Lets try and bury the hatchet shall we?

well.. i like last.fm and i've my pc connected to my microsystem here.. so its basically the same shit.. you can say that CD audio got better quallity.. when it happens for me to go for a cd, i simply put it on PC and play it through Quintessential player as all mp3 music on my computer.

also i like the charts and stuff so I do some compensative methods.... if i'm going to university, and i put up some Emperor on my mp3player... and i'm leaving the computer turned on, so i put up the same shit i'll be listening on the way to the collage, etc.

Sometimes i play vinyl too... and as i usually have same shit on mp3 here, I do the same.. build up it in a list.... play it while playing the vinyl.

:p