Drum fahr ich nicht auf Hawaii drum bleib ich hier
Es ist so heiß auf Hawaii kein kühler Fleck
Und nur vom Hula Hula geht der Durst nicht weg

...that was just the chorus part. the translation would be:

There is no beer on Hawaii, there is no beer
Therefore i don't go to Hawaii, therefore i stay here
It is so hot on Hawaii, no cool place there
And from Hula Hula only, the thirst won't go away

Tom Angelripper, the vocalist of Sodom covered this song on his first solo-album 'Ein Schöner Tag' :lol:

Ahh, okay. My friend, the German exchange student, is here and he just explained it. Kind of makes sense, but not really.

I think those pics say a few things
Mattias seems definately more into it.....which is great...
Fred is still diggin Kent alot......Anders is still the showman.......Jonas is getting ever more comfortable onstage........and Daniel.....well they dont take as many pics of Daniel....but I have faith in him.....he likes some badass drummers so I think he is aspiring to get better...not that he isnt already a badass himself.......and most important to me is that they look healthy.......I guess I have always been scared about them....given the nature of their music....that they might start doing serious drugs....I know I did.....so I am always lookin at pics to make sure thay dont look strung out......Im just paranoid though.....they are much smarter than that....

Argyle said:
Is that Jonas actually moshing in some of the pics? Goddamn! What has playing with Bloodbath done to him! Where is all the leg tapping and gentle swaying!?! I'm shocked!

In other words: FUCK YEAH! Looking good!
:err: What pictures were you lookin at? :err:

jptk said:
:err: What pictures were you lookin at? :err:

The ones from the link in the first post. I can find at least five with Jonas's hair in the air. Can you? And I can swear on at least two or three that pics like that don't come out of just moving your hair off your face. And I do consider myself a bit of an expert on the issue ;)

Argyle said:
The ones from the link in the first post. I can find at least five with Jonas's hair in the air. Can you? And I can swear on at least two or three that pics like that don't come out of just moving your hair off your face. And I do consider myself a bit of an expert on the issue ;)

oh, i thought you were talkin about the link just above your post

Just looked at the pics from the press conference and noticed some nice flowers on Anders lap :) - a present from the Russian journalists or the promoter or what???
uhhh... if I ever become a rockstar I' d play lots of gigs in Russia... :dopey: