the future of speech
chrome
wealth
complicity
evidence

encore:
sleeper
murder

*list editted* still not sure on the order of some of the songs.

Lethe78 said:
They did play Chrome, but their last song wasn't Brave, it was Murder. Awesome show :)
k thanks! i editted my original post.

and i took the pics! and didn't miss you ;) i was right beside you! iwas the guy in the blue shirt and with the blonde/black hair.

Here's what I got, from the official setlist I grabbed :D

Ghost of the Sun
Criminals
Teargas
Stalemate
Black Session
Sweet Nurse
Wealth
Complicity
Evidence
Chrome
Tonight's Music
For My Demons
The Future of Speech
Sleeper

(then it says Dispossession but they didn't play it)

ENCORE:
Deadhouse
Murder

Fucking awesome set, amazing show \m/
My only regret is that I didn't get Blakkheim or Jonas' signatures on my setlist, but I got Dan, Mattias and Fred, so it's alright. I just have to hope they come back, maybe to Toronto next time.

Did any of the guys come down eventually to the bar after the show? The Daylight Dies guitarist told me they probably wouldn't cause they were sleeping, so my buddy and I left at 2:30 or something. I'd be really pissed off if Blakkheim and Jonas came down and I missed getting their sigs.

shadedlife said:
FUCKING EXAMS> I could have gone if it weren't for that shit. stay in school my ass... i'd have rather seen Katatonia.

I'm with you on that man, glad I'm in university and it ended in April. Good show.

Daylight Dies was really good, I didn't know the music too well, but ended up buying a shirt, pin and sticker. Katatonia didn't have any damn merch :( Stupid customs.

Here's a link to my pictures, some of them aren't that good but I was far over to the right so I couldn't really get Blakkheim very well. Shame... he was crazy. I was the really tall guy with reddish hair and an Opeth shirt, if anyone recognized me.

http://community.webshots.com/album/150467869QWsEgV

It wasn't customs, we bought all of the merch in Cleveland. They had the Viva Emptiness girl shirt, VE T-shirt, and Brave Murder Day shirts in long and short sleeve from the web site. I bought my girl a girl shirt and both t-shirts for myself.

Anthony3 said:
It wasn't customs, we bought all of the merch in Cleveland. They had the Viva Emptiness girl shirt, VE T-shirt, and Brave Murder Day shirts in long and short sleeve from the web site. I bought my girl a girl shirt and both t-shirts for myself.
actually there were a little less than 10 shirts/LS left.

Maybe they thought it was to little to sell so i guess they sold nothing at all. If it makes you (IAmEternal) feel better, all LS came in XL and all SS came in L. + there were no more BMD LS left and only 2 or 1 (i think) BMD shirts left. They had 5 "Angel in the Dumpster" LS last time i checked and a couple of those shirts left as well.

Thanks for posting the photos!!
Had a wicked time at the show....just flew back home a few hours ago....I must get some sleep.

Ok I spoke to some of the roadies and they told me they did not have a license to sell merchandise at the venue and will have one the next time they come back. Which by the way the crowd rocked should not be too long.

IAmEternal said:
I'm with you on that man, glad I'm in university and it ended in April. Good show.

Daylight Dies was really good, I didn't know the music too well, but ended up buying a shirt, pin and sticker. Katatonia didn't have any damn merch :( Stupid customs.

Here's a link to my pictures, some of them aren't that good but I was far over to the right so I couldn't really get Blakkheim very well. Shame... he was crazy. I was the really tall guy with reddish hair and an Opeth shirt, if anyone recognized me.

http://community.webshots.com/album/150467869QWsEgV
Didn't you find that daylight dies sounded like old Katatonia ? It's very noticable on their song "I Wait". Katatonia gave a great show, but I hated that the venue closed the upper level of the venue. The second floor is the best place to be for an overall view of the stage. Other than that great show!

IAmEternal said:
Did any of the guys come down eventually to the bar after the show? The Daylight Dies guitarist told me they probably wouldn't cause they were sleeping, so my buddy and I left at 2:30 or something. I'd be really pissed off if Blakkheim and Jonas came down and I missed getting their sigs.

After the bouncer dude upstairs started kicking everyone out, I went downstairs and hung out there for a while. After a little while, I went outside and caught the band as they were leaving the venue. They came out through a door on the right hand side of the club. So needless to say, I managed to get all their signatures, and even had my Bloodbath cd signed by Blakkheim and Jonas. (Sorry, I had to brag).

Lethe78 said:
After the bouncer dude upstairs started kicking everyone out, I went downstairs and hung out there for a while. After a little while, I went outside and caught the band as they were leaving the venue. They came out through a door on the right hand side of the club. So needless to say, I managed to get all their signatures, and even had my Bloodbath cd signed by Blakkheim and Jonas. (Sorry, I had to brag).

Fuck. That's about all I have to say :p
And about the merch too... fuck. :(

Oh well... next time \m/

And yea.. to that other guy.. Daylight Dies reminds me a LOT of old Katatonia! I like it! I bought their shirt, sticker and pin!