Top 10 Katatonia songs!

gotta go ahead and say that mute flocks of wind and Salient are the same person, at least in terms of coherence...let's be honest: Teargas sounds nothing like doomdeath Katatonia. What the hell.

It's not like... you HAVE to be here, you can keep away if you want.

I'm aware. But I like posting on the forums. I love how you and other people don't have to be nice 100% of the time and you get away with it, but the second I write something the least bit negative you all go nuts. Are you threatened by me or something? Do I bug you because I'm a girl? Sometimes you guys act like immature school boys sitting up in a treehouse with a big sign on that door that says "No Girls Allowed".

You have no substance. You act like an ass just to crave attention you don't get out of life. You think that you're playing some kind of funny girl then you get all ancy when no one agrees with you. Just think before you type.

gotta go ahead and say that mute flocks of wind and Salient are the same person, at least in terms of coherence...let's be honest: Teargas sounds nothing like doomdeath Katatonia. What the hell.
lets be honest here, its my list. why the do you care. stupid bunch of losers who dont know anything about metal. you have degraded the name of katatonia for me, you bunch of pathetic white skin losers. I just put my list up and you have some problems with it. Slay those who interfere!
I dont know who is salient. Regarding immature comment by LifeDepraved, you are really depraved of rationality, logical brain and ability. you dont know how to talk to intellectual human beings because you are an animal.

i eat kitties for breakfast.

anyways, I do think anyone mentioned "inside the fall" or "dancing december", great songs really.

for this anonymous moment..

untrue
endtime
rainroom
brave
day
embittered we embrace the funerals to come
gateways of bereavement
inside the fall
funeral wedding
deadhouse

hum... It's hard to choose...
1) Without God
2) Gateways of Bereavement
3) Funeral Wedding
4) Shades Of Emerald Fields
5) Brave
6) Murder
7) Gone
8) Saw You Drown
9) Instrumental
10) Inside the City of Glass
And many others ;)

lets be honest here, its my fucking list. why the fuck do you fucking care. stupid bunch of losers who dont know anything about metal. you have degraded the name of katatonia for me, you bunch of pathetic white skin losers. I just put my list up and you have some problems with it. Slay those who interfere!
I dont know who is salient. Regarding immature comment by LifeDepraved, you are really depraved of rationality, logical brain and ability. you dont know how to talk to intellectual human beings because you are an animal.

He wasn't even talking to you...?

Calm down, too. It was just a mention of your list having a song that seemed out of place. That's all. Nothing big.

lets be honest here, its my fucking list. why the fuck do you fucking care. stupid bunch of losers who dont know anything about metal. you have degraded the name of katatonia for me, you bunch of pathetic white skin losers. I just put my list up and you have some problems with it. Slay those who interfere!

Dude, I wasn't even talking to you. Yet I find this very comical... Cheerz!

I thought that guy's list was cool.

I'm starting to think that the definitive Katatonia release is actually the re-released Brave Murder Day/Songs of Decay c.d Sure they have sing along choruses now, and the production is phat *cough*, but geez, that's one hell of a re-release.

Am I right or am I right?

I thought that guy's list was cool.

I'm starting to think that the definitive Katatonia release is actually the re-released Brave Murder Day/Songs of Decay c.d Sure they have sing along choruses now, and the production is phat *cough*, but geez, that's one hell of a re-release.

Am I right or am I right?
I agree, great re-release, not sure if it's the definitive Katatonia release, but great nonetheless.