Thanx for finally showing up here Daniel!!!

DeeBag said:
Hey burton, do you ever vacation? I mean, you live in Hawaii.......where else do you need to go? :D

Hahahahah, Texas. To visit family. :p Actually, it's pretty boring here. Especially for a metal fan who doesn't really like the beach.

DeeBag said:
Yeah I agree with you Otto on the fact that VE features more complex drumming than their previous releases. Even still, like you mentioned Disposession, there's a really nice sound that comes from the drums and I don't know if its just my perception skewing it that way. They just seem to have more "oomf" than some other music I listen to. I guess that has to do with the production and whatnot. I guess I can't describe it too well.

Complicity strikes me as well with the durmming. Great symbol and top hat work (if those are the correct terms).

Hey burton, do you ever vacation? I mean, you live in Hawaii.......where else do you need to go? :D

it´s cymbal and hi-hat. symbol is a guy who used to call himself "Prince". top hat is swedish ice cream for kids. u learn something new everyday...

lol, how embarassing. Thanks for the corrections dan. :oops:

What's going on with the band right now anyway? Mid-July since the last update....you guys gotta put SOMETHING up!

Well, gotta love the almost Latin American drumming in Tonight's Music chorus(oomph, yeah) and I absolutely worship how the hi-hats open and close and how the ride sounds in I Transpire. Also, Chrome's guitar solo has got a great addition to the rhythmic base (that classic drum pattern: bass-snare-bass-bass-snare ad infinitum): there's this weird splash or china brief hit...

Daniel L. said:
no, it is not full but it is fukked.

Gah...

So, um, how can I get my hands on a Subdive MCD? Apparently there's problems with distribution in the Americas.