A special thanx for Monterrey gig

Angelbreeze

Embraced by agony
Nov 15, 2001
My thoughts...
Visit site
Well, I know someone already posted a review about the Concert, but my stupid pc was dead for a few days :bah:. Anyway, It was the best 80 minutes I've ever had in my life, and I got some pics and comments for the band.

MIKAEL:
You're really awsome, and that hug was something I'll remember forever. :p

ANDERS: Thank you so much for the drumstick, but I must confess I was really grateful 'cause you remembered me.:D

NIKLASSON: Thanx, that "special gift" (the can of beer) was a very special gift to me, indeed. :lol:

NIKLAS:
Thank you for spending a lot of time smiling for my pics, but the one from hotel's Van wasn't light enough. Anyway you're the best.:worship:

For all the band: I apollogize about my really really bad english. DT RULES
DT27.jpg

rahvin said:
i always told niklas that wearing any other color except black would summon a time vortex to engulf him and take him back to the '70s. here's proof i was right.

:lol::lol::lol:

That pic was ruined by the stupid girl who took it, but I was lucky, 'cause I got the chance for taking other after the show :D (I'll omit it, 'cause I look scarying in that one)

DT04.jpg

DT02.jpg

Thanks for sharing those pictures! I was wondering if whether pictures of the South American tour would surface or not.

yeah angelbreeze real cool pics, good to see the guys doing the right things(drinking/posing with beautiful women/playing live) even on the other side of the world.
but this can of beer looks very interesting*jealous*