I met Dave Gibbons tonight

Hmmmm I think I'll reread this in time for the movie so I can COMPARE AND CONTRAST.
also, I saw a commercial for the upcoming Watchmen video game. Thats pretty cheap, Alan Moore would be rolling over in his grave, were he dead.

Hmmmm I think I'll reread this in time for the movie so I can COMPARE AND CONTRAST.
also, I saw a commercial for the upcoming Watchmen video game. Thats pretty cheap, Alan Moore would be rolling over in his grave, were he dead.

He would be rolling in the money he'd be making, if he wasn't such a goddamned badass, and giving ALL THE MONEY HE MAKES FROM THE MOVIE to Dave Gibbons!

Last edited by a moderator:
We're being kinda flirty with eachother, and she is super cute, so I'm leaning towards taking her unless she shows absolutely no interest at all.
I also have no problem telling her right to her face that she can't go, if she's not remotely excited about it :D

The funny thing is that I've ALREADY bought tickets to the midnight IMAX show of the movie four days later! THAT night, I'll be seeing it with my dorky friends. So the advance thing is just really nice icing on the biggest movie cake of the year.

Either way, I can't lose.

:)