I met Peter last wednesday!

The Hammer

Thrasher
Jul 13, 2002
Italy
members.xoom.virgilio.it
Hail Brothers,
last wednesday Peter played in Milano (Italy) with Pain.After the show he went to a metal club called Transylvania Live and there I met him.I thought he was older and fater....and it has been funny to realize that I was wrong!He is a great metal guy and he told me he will return to Italy with Hypocrisy next year!I'll be there....

Write me if you want to receive a photo of him.....

Hypocrisy rules!

Stay heavy

The Hammer

Originally posted by TexunNYC
would this have been since the last US tour of Hypocrisy?

Either way, e-me the photo you have: DevoidaMorals@yahoo.com

I'd like to see his new 'do :D

He dyed his hair (into red BTW) after the Summer Breeze (end of August).. You can´t see it very well but here´s a pic from the Pain gig in Switzerland (22nd October). You can also see loads of other pics at http://www.metalpics.ch.vu ;)
01006_3agr.jpg

Hail brothers and sisters!,
thanks for all your replies....ok,TexunNYC I'll send one pic as soon as possible!...

Hej Chazie how can I send you a Pic??...your mail is not available.

Well anyone can tell me how to publish a photo into a message??

Ok...Stay heavy!

The Hammer

HYPOCRISY RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

Yeah! I' ve meet and speak with Peter in Milano 23 oct, and have a photos with him (coming soon online), but i don't know which he
goes to Transilvania after show, porcapouttananeradiquellabastardacagnamaiala!!! Ok, ok...
one breathe...., ok, i'll wait Hypocrisy coming in Italy for a damned-madness-olocaustive show of all times!!!

Hypocrisy have abducted me!
Hypocrisy rules and dominate universe (this, and second universe :)

Stay - fuckin - LOUDNESS

Michele

Originally posted by The Hammer
Well anyone can tell me how to publish a photo into a message??

Klick "IMG" just above the place where you write in your posting. Then a window will appear where you can copy/write in the url of the pic. The pic has to be online somewhere in the net otherwise you can't post is into this forum. To see the url of a pic go on it with your mouse cursor, click the right button and go to "propreties" (or however it's spelled *gg*) ;)

Hails Hammer -- you're a man of your word :)

I'm not sure that the hair-dye suits him, really, but those boys *certainly* look to be having a good time in that photo . . . god-DAMN Italian women are amazing!!!

i met peter also at the pain show on the 25th of october in salzburg. as soon as i have the big ready i'll post it!!

also agree that the new hair color is cool!