I miss Nevermore.

Conan_the_Barbarian_by_Renato_Casaro.jpg

Haha tight...you guys need to start a petition to get this band back together. It's a crime that they are not creating music together. Loomis, Warrel, Van, and Jim need to write again. This is absurd. They might have been the best American band out there. Who cares if they don't get along? I don't get along with my coworkers but I keep coming back to work. Anyway, cheers.

Who cares if they don't get along? I don't get along with my coworkers but I keep coming back to work. Anyway, cheers.

You obviously don't understand band dynamics. When you are on tour, there is no going home from co-workers you don't get along with. You are all locked on the same bus, sharing a hotel room, etc. Big name bands can keep touring even if they don't like each other because they all get separate hotel rooms, their own bus, etc, and often never see each other except on stage. Nevermore was a club-level band and didn't have that luxury.

All you had to do was read the initial comments from both sides to see the members of Nevermore were not getting along. When you are locked together on a tour bus day after day, that's explosive.

I was almost going to post a thread asking warrel if he'd ever guest on Jeff's solo shit, then thought no I'd just get hate. But listening to Praises To The War Machine right now, and to the ep...Jeff's just employing singer's right now. He's not realizing that he had the right singer all along. They fucking had a great musical synergy(word?) and they can't deny it.

Its always sad when one of your favorite bands is on blabbermouth talking shit on eachother.

No they're not. Yes there was the initial news but it's been quiet since then. I presume they are dealing with whatever issues they have quietly.

I was almost going to post a thread asking warrel if he'd ever guest on Jeff's solo shit, then thought no I'd just get hate. But listening to Praises To The War Machine right now, and to the ep...Jeff's just employing singer's right now. He's not realizing that he had the right singer all along. They fucking had a great musical synergy(word?) and they can't deny it.

It's not unique to Nevermore. Axl and Slash need each other but won't admit it. Waters and Gilmour stink when they work solo. Can't put them in the same room. The same friction that creates this music can also put these guys at each other's throats and there's nothing we can do about that if they don't get along personally, or just can't work together.

Besides, we got 18 years and 5 monster albums out of Nevermore. Would you rather they stayed together long past their prime and putting out shitty albums like In Flames have been doing?

At least they created so many good albums before breaking up. Now Jeff is making awesome stuff, Warrel is making awesome stuff... Sanctuary is back and Van's in a new band that is making awesome stuff. There's more good music still to come.