Should I go to the LA Nevermore show?

Should I go to the Nevermore show in LA?

• For the love of Bukkake, GO!

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Dont go, think of your future!

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • true life is a fool

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters
im going to assume that you meant 'true LIGHT is a fool' so i voted for that one. but yeh fuck school for a few days and go see em if you want.
-neal

Originally posted by dead6skin6mask6
plus... on a Sunday night, i went to north Jersey for an Ozzy concert back in last December... got home around 2 AM, had to catch the school bus at 7:30
i did that shit all the time in high school. every concert i went to was in the middle of the week haha.
-neal

Originally posted by Brooks
Ahh, but what I didn't mention was the fact that I'm up in the Bay Area, and a trip down there is an 8 hour drive (or an hour and a half flight). So that makes things a little more complicated :)

I did, I mean, I need 5 hours to get to Vienna or to Budapest, but hey, it's Nevermore, of all the concerts, Pungent Stench, Malevolent Creation, Napalm Death, Cannibal Corpse, Immolation............... Nevermore concerts were the fun of my life. :) Go, man, you have enough time to make the right decision. (BTW, I was a very dedicated pupil/student, got the university degree and :rolleyes:. Remember the lyrics of Chances Three, and hurry up not to realize in the end :"Life just somehow passed by... " or however it was...)