I missed my chance to smoke crack w/ Philcore and bone down Christina from Lacuna Co.

Since I'm the anthrax.com e-mail answerer-bitch, I received her e-mail to anthrax.com.
She said she wasn't able to view the "Safe Home" video (this was whenever the video came out and was first posted on the site). I told her I could mail her a copy of it on CD-R. So she replied with her HOME MAILING address (I have that around here somewhere). I mailed her the "Safe Home" video... with permission.
She seems really nice. And she's also fucking beautiful. Wish I could've met her at Ozzfest Colorado, but you all know how that went.:bah:

ThraxDude said:
Since I'm the anthrax.com e-mail answerer-bitch, I received her e-mail to anthrax.com.
She said she wasn't able to view the "Safe Home" video (this was whenever the video came out and was first posted on the site). I told her I could mail her a copy of it on CD-R. So she replied with her HOME MAILING address (I have that around here somewhere). I mailed her the "Safe Home" video... with permission.
She seems really nice. And she's also fucking beautiful. Wish I could've met her at Ozzfest Colorado, but you all know how that went.:bah:

Yeah, she seems very sweet. They (LC) were off to the bus the times I saw them with Anthrax and TON. I'd really just like to get some info on Italy, and perhaps a message in Italian to share with my students. I think that would be rad.

TD said:
Hell yeah, these aussie kangaroo jockies are too conservative. What's a little turd on the tooth when it comes from her turd cutter.

hahahaha i have never heard that reference before"kangaroo jockies"

funny shit man,if u have a sense of humour go dl some kevin bloody wilson or rodney rude,those kangaroo jockies will make u laugh your ass off while sutterly knowing more about this great country.

i suggest first 3 dl be,shes the sorta sheila for me,dinkin bout u darling and maybe rootin in the back of the ute.

TD - You're the man, not because you like Van Hagar, but because you would lick and eat more parts of a hotties body than I would. I never thought I'd say that to anyone. :worship:

Scab: "someone who helped ruin the british coal industry by crossing the pickets.

generally from nottinghamshire

mansfield town football supporters. scared to come and watch theyre team play darlington fc incase of reprisals"

Come on guys you are scaring the shit of our new schoolboy dude :lol:
but I agree, Christina is sooo fucking hot. My Swiss-Italian friend used to date their drummer and her and Christina have known each other since.