i need a live-dvd of you! no excuses accepted!

the dvd will be out around the same time they finally finish the Symphony x action figures. Im really excited about getting Romeo's, I hear it will come with super shredding action and a super ninja kick leg.

Ayreon Guardian X said:
Also, Rullo's action figure will be at least 6 inches shorter than the others...

:lol:

Don't forget Lepond! His action figure comes packaged with a miniature bass guitar and amp that "can't quite be loud enough in the final mix."

are you really wolfgang from dreamscape?! i like dreamscape its maybe the 2 of my best bands in this moment... or 1..:) Adagio, Symphony X, Dreamscape all are number 1!!

Wow, a post from wolfgang, greetings from England!

I love End Of Silence, one of my top prog-metal albums, (especially due to the epic The End Of Light!!) your guitar sound is awesome :headbang: , keep up the good work! :D

Our friend came back from Atlanta with a Dreamscape shirt and CD for me....said he was more impressed by your band than any others. I just had a chance to really listen to the music.....yeah, very nice. Best wishes, guys.

hi guys,
thank you very much for knowing me... but i need a symphony x dvd! they are so much perfect in playing live! i want to see it in my living room to enjoy it every day and to motivate me every day to reach the stars as they do!!!
best regards from the guitarman of dreamscape!
your rock!!!
wolfgang

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:
hi guys,
thank you very much for knowing me... but i need a symphony x dvd! they are so much perfect in playing live! i want to see it in my living room to enjoy it every day and to motivate me every day to reach the stars as they do!!!
best regards from the guitarman of dreamscape!
your rock!!!
wolfgang

Yeah we really need symphony x dvd, but we need dreamscape dvd too!! think if someone films prog power festival.. Adagio, Dreamscape, Symphony X all the best.. that dvd i want

that dreamscape dude doesnt seem that friendly. Well the symphony x members arent going to post a reply to the dvd request, it'll come out when it comes out and you just have to wait like the rest of us lowly fans.

heh..

have you any plans for european tour or something? come to finland:)
is there any tabs of dreamscape? i have tried to made something dreamscape songs to guitar pro but im not sure it is correct.

thanks

hi
prauhala,
sorry we have no plans at the moment. next year we will have some festival gigs in europe, but nothing is fixed... we are very hot to tour but at the moment we are not able to say anything...
i never learned songs from other bands, i allways thought it could harm my creativity... but its a honor for me to be covered by other guitarists like you!
best regards and long live symphony x!
wolfgang

okay.. maybe i sometime go to somewhere to see you in future. one useless question: in silent maze is the first bar 7\8 and second bar 6\8 and then two bars 7\8. im trying to make that in guitar pro. the rhytm sounds correctly but im not sure have i marked that right.

thanks.