i need a live-dvd of you! no excuses accepted!

@ prauhala: it seems you made it! but if i practice this song to a klick i prefer playing to 1/8 klicks... one and two and three and four and one and two and... ;)
@ sammalica: easy question: by thinking and creating my own songs, solos and licks! and remember: i never said i don't listen to other guitarplayers! ;)
@ silent realm: thank you very much for the compliments! :)
@ all: yesterday i bought and watched the two older dreamtheater live stuff - now on dvd! and i ordered the new dvd! - great stuff! - i love them!
best regards and long live progmetal!
wolfgang

SR wrote
woo hoo Taliesin live at the Townsville RSL.. I'm SOOOO there!!! I'll be your groupie Tali (you'd like that wouldnt you)

Yes maam.......i would :cool:

I'll be Fabio Jr's groupie too seeing as I always go for the singers.

as long as i get to go first :yuk:

And the good thing about Taliesin is that we are our own roadies...so you'll have to blow me to get a backstage pass to meet me :D

as long as i get to go first

And the good thing about Taliesin is that we are our own roadies...so you'll have to blow me to get a backstage pass to meet me

in that case forget it! who wants to meet you anyway (plenty of other girls in townsville that would gladly blow you instead so dont feel like youll be missing out)

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:
@ sammalica: easy question: by thinking and creating my own songs, solos and licks! and remember: i never said i don't listen to other guitarplayers! ;)

samallica - only 1 "m" please :)

i just found it hard to believe that you never ever played stuff from other people. If you learn alone by books or so you always play some stuff by tabs or scores and even if you go with a teacher you start with playing other's stuff.
But i didn't say it wasn't possible, just hard to believe for me ;) You seem to be very gifted then.

Samy

-----------------------------------------------
Hit any user to continue.....

SR said (most brutally)
in that case forget it! who wants to meet you anyway

:confused: Oh dear...i have just been gutted.....this is what it sounds like when the doves cry :cry:

Fabio Jr??? Would he be the famous romantic brazilian singer!!???

This would depend on your definitions on famous, romantic, brazilian and singer. :)

Oh dear...i have just been gutted.....this is what it sounds like when the doves cry

:lol: :lol:

Fabio Jr??? Would he be the famous romantic brazilian singer!!???

The singer in Tali's band looks and sounds like a cross between James LaBrie and Fabio, hence the name.

btw.. I'm starting to feel bad we seem to have taken over dreamscape dudes thread (ok I dont feel that bad about it)..no offense dreamscape dude :wave:

DREAMSCAPE 777 said:
@ prauhala: it seems you made it! but if i practice this song to a klick i prefer playing to 1/8 klicks... one and two and three and four and one and two and... ;)

yeah. thanks i wanted just make sure thats correct. i have made that now 2 minutes. im trying to made the whole song. i can put that to this site when its ready http://www.urinalcakemix.xnhosting.net/Midis/

there is already my own songs. those songs arent really difficult songs. because im 13 and i have to be able to play those songs. and the guitarist is 15..

- PRauhala

SilentRealm said:
:lol: :lol:

The singer in Tali's band looks and sounds like a cross between James LaBrie and Fabio, hence the name.

btw.. I'm starting to feel bad we seem to have taken over dreamscape dudes thread (ok I dont feel that bad about it)..no offense dreamscape dude :wave:

Oh! Right!! Get it now...

Amazing coincidence because there is a famous singer in Brazil who´s called Fábio Jr. hehehe :tickled:

Take a look at his pic:

http://fabiojr.sili.com.br/