I need a new recording drumkit!

Well since I'm about to record a new band and I don't have a drumkit inside my studio and the band can't move their drumkit, I was thinking about purchasing a new one.
I saw this and seems not so bad

http://www.luckymusic.com/eng/yamaha-ny0t4a-oak-custom-kit-amber-sunburst-ip69856

We know yamaha is a good choice!

Other kits:
http://www.luckymusic.com/eng/pearl-vmx-925f/c-vision-drum-kithwp1200-hardware-ip69799

Over here I can't find DW, so I guess it will be yamaha/tama/pearl

if you got any suggestions please post them !!!
thank you guys

I bought my DW collector series kit (kick, 10",12",14" toms) in Esse music in Italy... check it out! But it's a bit more expensive than the kits you suggested!

Star classic is a great kit. as is the oak custom.
Pearl have never really done anything for me, other than on the ludicrously high end kits.
BIG fan of DW as well.

Yamaha Oak Custom can be a little risky, it could work for metal but i've heard it's an acquired taste; some love how it sounds and some just plain hate it. Check out Recording Customs - they sound fantastic imo - in fact i own a RC kit and love it.

i cant speak anymore about the star classics without sticking my dick in one of the holes...

You mean one of these holes?

3040676448_efbde7b7a2.jpg

Maurizio have you checked the Italian Tamburo ? many drummers say me that they are amazing, not only theyr top line but also theyr cheapo line.....
If I were you, I will buy a standard kit, with a kick and 3 toms....

You should check out Drum Sound as well, great italian made drumsets... And for DW's, you could take a look over at Mercatinomusicale! :)

+1 to birch. you don't need to break the bank too hard on shells IMO... something mid-range will sound as good to my ear as the top of the line DW kit, as long as it's set up and tuned properly. ...i'm sure others will call me nuts, though. save some dough for the cymbals...the bigger investment pays off way more on that end. good cymbals will make or break the entire top end of a mix, in my experience.

and DON'T USE THE STOCK DRUMHEADS. EC2's for the tom topheads, anything 1ply for the bottoms, genera dry for the snare, powerstroke on the kick. and obviously...learn to tune, because 1 in 1000 drummers will actually know how to tune a drum.

and on that note...that's the biggest disadvantage with less expensive drums, they are difficult as fuck to tune, and a drumdial is ... sometimes almost entirely useless. there's a whole frustrating zen to learning to tune cheap drums...but when you master it, .... ...it rules.

+1 to birch. you don't need to break the bank too hard on shells IMO... something mid-range will sound as good to my ear as the top of the line DW kit, as long as it's set up and tuned properly. ...i'm sure others will call me nuts, though. save some dough for the cymbals...the bigger investment pays off way more on that end. good cymbals will make or break the entire top end of a mix, in my experience.

and DON'T USE THE STOCK DRUMHEADS. EC2's for the tom topheads, anything 1ply for the bottoms, genera dry for the snare, powerstroke on the kick. and obviously...learn to tune, because 1 in 1000 drummers will actually know how to tune a drum.

and on that note...that's the biggest disadvantage with less expensive drums, they are difficult as fuck to tune, and a drumdial is ... sometimes almost entirely useless. there's a whole frustrating zen to learning to tune cheap drums...but when you master it, .... ...it rules.

I worked with real drums, it's just that now that I have a studio inside my house I don't own a drumkit.
Before I moved my gear to bands' place and record their stuff.
I have a drumdial ;) but I think if the shells suck they're going to suck even if they're tuned properly, at least that's what happend with my bro drums.
They kick I posted years is still one of the most loved on this forum, and it came form a not so great kit. it was hard to get it right indeed!
thanks for the suggestions anyway ;)

One more vote to Gretsch Renown. Hi-end build quality and refined, deep sound. With the right heads, they are suitable for virtually any kind of music.